Stuff Doll Valk

Yohsho

TheFrenchOne posted this pic in another topic a little while ago and I'm just wondering where I can get one or just anything about it.

TN_peluche1.JPG

Edit: Make it look a little nicer.

Edited by Yohsho

Yes, I actually do own one, as well does VF1X. I first saw his at MW Con 2, & after that I had to have one. But it wasn't till a year later I finally obtained one. It didn't come cheap either. It is one of the valued pieces of my Macross collection. Someone had a BIN on ebay for $1,000.00; a bit too much if you ask me.

As far as I know, 3 of us at MW own one; myself, Jerry, & Seiichi. They are tough to come by; even in Japan.

But you gotta love the little thing...

:rolleyes:

post-4-1062740517_thumb.jpg

I bet my mom could whip those out like crazy. She used to make cabbage patch and care bears for all my cousins when I was a kid. Wonder how hard a pattern would be to make.

Anybody know the approximate dimensions? Like Height and girth? If I could get measurements and lots of photo's from different angles I could ask her. I bet she would charge like $50 buck but I'm not sure.