Loads of SW Episode III pix

I wonder if we'll see any Z-95s, Y-Wings, or prototype TIEs.

Yeah, I think it would be great to see brand-new Y-wings in Ep.3 since they are older than X-wings, kinda makes sense to show them with all their original paneling on. I remember the art director saying a few months back that we will see the prototypes of some familiar fighters and we will see how a certain flat, round smugglers ship gets its reputation.

Definately gonna be good. But the other 2 prequels have been good, too.

We definately need more Jar-Jar. :lol:

But yeah, this one is gonna be good. Just like the other 5. ;)

They should also throw in the Victory-class Star Destroyer.

Yeah, for the timeframe of episode 3, they should have Victoy-class Star Destroyers, and Y-Wings, and some of the other "older" ships from the OT that are brand new in ep-3's time.

Yea what the hell is with all the croch-shots? I really don't need to see those.

The new Storm-Clone Troopers looks pretty cool... I find them more bad-ass then the clone or storm trooper helments.

And Anakin's face reminds me of the movie Outbreak... everyone who was infected with ebola had that similiar red-ring around their eyes and everything.

Missed 'em except for a few.

Probably on old pic as I've been out of the Star Wars loop for a while, but I like this Grievous character............

is-grievous.jpg

I could see Grievous as Maul...the two faces look similar, even excepting the eyes. That'd also tie together the three movies extremely well.

I don't get it, why would maul be grivious? I think it was stablished that this new baddie wasn't force sensitive and just some type of cyborg or something.

More than likely, Grevious is not Maul. There's a story that when doing up the concept work for Grevious, they brought Lucas an image of his head, with Maul's eyes, and Lucas told them not to.

Still, I've seen people out there saying the eyes are similar, when if you look at a shot of Maul and a shot of Grevious side by side, the eyes are clearly different.

I don't get it, why would maul be grivious? I think it was stablished that this new baddie wasn't force sensitive and just some type of cyborg or something.

At the end of Clone Wars, Grivious was featured in the final episode. It showed him basically pwning the ass of the Jedi council. (I think they all died) and he had force powers like any other Jedi. He took them all at once and they didn't stand a chance. So yes, he is force sensitive.

At the end of Clone Wars, Grivious was featured in the final episode. It showed him basically pwning the ass of the Jedi council. (I think they all died) and he had force powers like any other Jedi. He took them all at once and they didn't stand a chance. So yes, he is force sensitive.

which force power he used? using a lightsaber, does not equal having force powers.

When jango fought obiwan, I would consider it a tie, but that doesnt mean Jango was force sensitive.

which force power he used? using a lightsaber, does not equal having force powers.

When jango fought obiwan, I would consider it a tie, but that doesnt mean Jango was force sensitive.

Does lifting a heavy pillar and throwing it at one of the Jedi considered a force-sensitive power ? How about your usual pushing of enemies against a wall and dropping a boulder over another? Is he Jedi enough for you or would you think he's a robot with some kinda magnetic power. <_<

But on the topic of Jango Fett....i'm no star wars buff but "hero" type characters are regarded as "force sensitive" in the sense that they are sensitive to the force (due to training and skills) but not necessarily enough to be jedi or at least they don't receive any training to become a Jedi.

Like how Kyle Katarn from Dark Forces never knew he was force sensitive enough to be a Jed until the sequel. This "force sensitivity" is based on the Trading Card Game and the RPGs though. But it does make sense that even normal non Jedi characters can have an affinity to the force.

uh? Grivious didn't pull or throw anything, he only fought with his lightsaber.

uhh...strange, i was sure he did. But I can't check now since i'm not home.

I have all the episodes.

All he does is fight with his light saber, never forcepushes anyone, or lifts or throws objects.

He is just very skilled with the saber, and he used up to 3 of them at a time.

That pecker killed Shaggy from Scooby Doo!

That pecker killed Shaggy from Scooby Doo!

Zoiks!

Clone Wars season 3 Possible?

Cartoon Network's Art Director, Paul Rudish was recently interviewed by Star Wars en Direct during one of their radio shows. Here's what he had to say about the possibility of another season of the Clone Wars cartoon.

SWD: Is there any chance that a third season of Clone Wars will be made?

PAUL RUDISH: There are talks happening between the powers that be, and what happens, I don't know yet because I'm farther down the ladder.

SWD: Is there time to do one more season before EP3?

PAUL RUDISH: Well that's just it, they better decide soon...

That was a very good video. It's funny watching George's selection process for characters and aliens. I recall reading how he did it in some of the first to third generation Star Wars fan magazines years ago and then again in the special features on Episode One. He just really goes by ear and gazes at what he thinks most accurately represents the idea he wrote for the story. Always considering the pros and cons of each artistic creation he sees.

Thanks for the vid BSU!

It's funny watching George's selection process for characters and aliens. I recall reading how he did it in some of the first to third generation Star Wars fan magazines years ago and then again in the special features on Episode One. He just really goes by ear and gazes at what he thinks most accurately represents the idea he wrote for the story. Always considering the pros and cons of each artistic creation he sees.

I cannot wait for the Art of Episode III book. All 5 of the existing Art Of books are some of my favorite SW books published, and from what I've seen the production art for Ep III looks spectacular.