Gundam MG collection

I thought we could have something similar to the 1/48 VF-1 ¨post your collection¨ thing going on here with Gundam.

I was interested in buying some kits so I wondered how good they looked in real life :)

I´m not interested at all about the series but I like the mecha designs , specially some of the new ones from SEED.

I´m sure there´re a lot of collectors here so post your pics.

I got some pics of my 20+ MGs, I've "highlighted" some kits from the surrounding madness!!

(excuse the quality, these were taken a long time ago)

GP02A & GP01Fb

GundamMG1.jpg

left to right

Top: RGM-79Q , MS-06R-1 , RX-78-2 ver. 1.5 , MS-14S , MS-09R

Bottom: MS-06R-2 , RX-79[G] , MS-05B (Ral's)

GundamMGkits2.jpg

RX-93 & MSN-04

GundamMG_93_Saz.jpg

here's mine. only the Sazabi is painted.

Can't see Grand cannon's pictures. But those MGs are way cool. 1/60s ? I love the EX-S, Sazabi. The FAZZ i don't dig too much. I prefered the Gundam Sentinel version.

That's weird. I can see GRAND CANNON's and jonwayne's pictures. Somehting wrong with your computer wolfx?

Its trying to load em pictures but it times out after awhile. Maybe his server gone over the bandwidth limit.

Oh, and I only have one MG kit. The Aile Strike.

mini_DSCF0024.JPG

post-26-1083060537_thumb.jpg

looks like I have some competition i have about 40 MG kits bunch of other stuff as well.

a couple more , yea the sd dendrobium is cool B)) the full size is alot cooler

Great idea for a thread. Some awesome stuff....

I've got MG envy.

The only MG I've ever built so far was that Dunbine kit. But I have had this RX-78 Ka version sitting around for a while, and about a week ago I finally figured out how I'm going to paint it. I plan on starting it sometime soon.

Here's a pic I made to mock out the paint scheme...

post-26-1083478649_thumb.jpg

a couple more , yea the sd dendrobium is cool B)) the full size is alot cooler

Is that the full sized one on the left...talk about teaser material. :lol:

Can't see Grand cannon's pictures. But those MGs are way cool. 1/60s ? I love the EX-S, Sazabi. The FAZZ i don't dig too much. I prefered the Gundam Sentinel version.

nope. 1/100. I believe MG only comes in scale 1/100. 1/60 is only with PG and HG Ex. I sort of stop buying MGs since I started with the PGs. Simply much more cooler.

nope. 1/100. I believe MG only comes in scale 1/100. 1/60 is only with PG and HG Ex. I sort of stop buying MGs since I started with the PGs. Simply much more cooler.

Actually they also come in 1:35 scale if you got the Patlabor MGs. A 1:100 Ingram would be tiny...

looks like I have some competition i have about 40 MG kits bunch of other stuff as well.

:lol::lol:

I wish I could compete with that!!!

Nice collection! Also checked your site, you have some nice kits, gotta post more pics :D .

BTW, only used a Gundam Marker for some lines on my kits and I also have some HY2M-MG light-up heads, which IMO are a nice gimmick.

Although I've never applied any transfers, seeing some on these pics makes me wanna try 'em.

jonwayne, seeing that you like the 1/60s....have you (or anyone) tried the Glorious Series?

hi yea I really got to update that site, i used to have tons of pics, up but they all got deleted accidently. :( I do not have any of the glorious series. would like to have the Dom but there are so many other things to buy right now. the Dendrobium is my nicest kit so far, i also have the 1/100 deepstriker from G-system, which i still have yet to start, that will be the tie with the dendrobium. i do not think i am ready yet to tackle this type of project. i mainly just use gundam markers to paint mine every now and then i use conventional paint, but neve for the whole thing just small details, i do not have the time to paint them from scratch.

below is one of my more favorites, we need a zeonagraphy of this one.

I love the Kampher. But my friend has the MG kit, and IMHO it doesn't do justice to it. The MG was hard to pose and it was quite limited in articulation. The hands....its so weird.....the joints.

jonwayne, seeing that you like the 1/60s....have you (or anyone) tried the Glorious Series?

the HY2M models? ya, I have all 4.

1/60 Rick Dom

1/60 Char's Rick Dom

1/60 Gouf

1/24 RX-78-2

but not fixed up yet.

Yikes, you have the 1/24?!?!

I have an Academy 1/43 Mk II, (in the background below) ... but having a Gundam almost TWICE AS TALL!?!? INDEED w00t.gif!!

GundamMG_93_Saz.jpg

Her is my display collection. I also have a MG God Gundam, MG Master Gundam, HGUC Zeong, HGUC Guntank, and HGM Neue Ziel put away to save a little space.

post-26-1083536814_thumb.jpg

Metal Material Aile Strike Gundam. I still need to make my 1/144 HG Freedom, and haven't decided between the 1/100 or 1/144 Providence yet. That's about all I want from Seed. Maybe a Strike Rouge w/ the IWSP pack as well. I'm still tempted to pick up the Metal Material Launcher and Sword Strike Gundam too.

post-26-1083537031_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Hey all!!

Somewhat OT (and maybe old news), but there's a killer sale at SMALL BLUE PLANET with some cheap MG kits!!

Just picked up a Super Gundam for $14.99

They also have:

GP02A - $14.99

Master Gundam - $9.99

MS-05B (Black Trinity) - $9.99

Shipping starts at only $4.99 within U.S.

Hey all!!

Somewhat OT (and maybe old news), but there's a killer sale at SMALL BLUE PLANET with some cheap MG kits!!

They also have:

GP02A - $14.99

Master Gundam - $9.99

how much is the shipping?......i just don't want to have to drop my pants and bend over because of shipping <_<

Hey all!!

They also have:

GP02A - $14.99

Master Gundam - $9.99

how much is the shipping?......i just don't want to have to drop my pants and bend over because of shipping <_<

Shipping starts at $4.99 within U.S., I added and optional $1 for 1 week delivery on my order. It's calculated at checkout.

FYI, First time ordering here for me.

And it appears that only the SUPER and GP02A are left as of this post.

While we're on the subject of MG kits ive heard alot of bad things about the Zeta bing really floppy but i still want to get it so i was wondering will the same tricks for dealing with the floppyness on the yamato/banpresto valks work on it?

Hybridchild