Gundam MG collection

Rear. I'll may post wave rider pics after I move at the end of the month, but I'm not transforming this thing now.

post-26-1087183662_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

good job on the Zeta, the Zaku is a nice kit to, as is the MK2 and Wing Zero. you would not happen to have a page of your collection pics would you?

thanks

chris

Finally finished my PG Zeta gundam!

Awesome kit, I kinda want a PG Zaku now, but I don't know if I want to undertake a project this LONG again.

The PG Zaku II kits are the probably the simplest/easiest PG kits out there. Zeta is really tough due to the added complexity with the transformation.

Finally finished my PG Zeta gundam!

Awesome kit, I kinda want a PG Zaku now, but I don't know if I want to undertake a project this LONG again.

The PG Zaku II kits are the probably the simplest/easiest PG kits out there. Zeta is really tough due to the added complexity with the transformation.

That is true, the Zeta's transformation added a lot of parts. In that case I may consider a Zaku after all toward the end of summer once classes end. I just need the time to paint the runners and assemble a Zaku, a luxury I don't have now that class is in gear. :(

I posted a pic of my display collection a page or two back. I built the remainder of my new MG and HG's already too before I tackled the Zeta, as well as my SDF-1 cruiser/storm attack models. Busy month. After I move at the end of the month I'll post up my real collection with the new display case(s) I'm going to buy.

I am surprised no one has made this canon custom yet.  :p

If I build a PG Zaku I will swap the head temporarily and show off a Zeta Zaku just for you guys. :lol:

Here it is lit.

post-26-1087196126_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

• 6 months later...

wow talk about resurrecting a dead thread i just saw this while going though a seach. i love the red eyes on your PG zeta. it looks awesome.

I love the LED's on the PG kits.

Wouldn't mind seeing some shots of the Mk. II Titans' lit up.

The Zeta's Wing tip LED's are cool too, though I don't dare mess with it to transform it right now.

i have the MK II maybe i can take some pics later of it, i have the green led in there same for the Zeta, Wing and Strike

i have the MK II maybe i can take some pics later of it, i have the green led in there same for the Zeta, Wing and Strike

Zeta's got Red, what color LED do the Mk. II and Strike have? The Mk. II should be a Yellow right?

actually i got my Zeta new and it came with a green led, so does the RX-78, Wing Zero and MK-II, the Strike has a yellow one but i changed with green which looks better. The zaku has a red one, I bought all of my PGs new.

chris

Here is my MK II Titan, didnt you buy yours used? wasnt it already put together, maybe the original owner put a red led instead of the green one. if you bought it new i cannot figure why you got a Red one. all mine were green except the Strike and Zaku

here is a picture of my MG Nu-gundam , i added a led to the green crystal on the chest i am also going to make the eyes light up as well. this one will look real cool when it is done. does any one have any tips to take pictures of stuff that lights up? everytime i take a pic of the lighted parts you can never see it, it seems to block the lights out like they are not even on, it was a bitch to get these 2 shots of the Nu and MK-II.

edit: crap i never realized how much dust is on these damn things, i can barely see any dust with my own eyes, curse you camera :p

Edited by zeo-mare

Oh I want a PG Mk. II Titans. :( In a few months maybe. Though more likely I'll end up with a MG and just paint it anyway.

I got my Zeta brand new as well. Painted the runners and put it together. Came with Red LED's amd the Red light-up beam saber. Guess they changed it with subsequent production runs of it?

Mine sat on the store's shelf for a LONG LONG time (had to be over a year I think :lol: ) until they had their closing sale and I got it for half off. He wanted 270 for it originally which is why it stayed there for so long.

Edited by Anubis

maybe a error, i also think there were a few different color leds that came with the kit, the tail fin is suppossed to light up red, the eyes green and if i recall the wing tips were both green, you did not happen to stick the green one in the tail did you? :p i have never seen a Zeta with red eyes before thats why i thought it was a custom, it looks very cool though.

Like the LED sensor mod on your Nu, zeo. Maybe some day I'll try that.

You have any of the HY2M-MG head units? Have the Shin's Zaku, Dom, and Shiki and they are pretty decent. If they weren't boxed I'd take pics.....well, my Shiki is out, but I have to find a watch battery!!

maybe a error, i also think there were a few different color leds that came with the kit, the tail fin is suppossed to light up red, the eyes green and if i recall the wing tips were both green, you did not happen to stick the green one in the tail did you? :p i have never seen a Zeta with red eyes before thats why i thought it was a custom, it looks very cool though.

I thought I did it according to the manual. Maybe I'll check the LED colors eventually, but I like it with the Red in the Eyes.

You have any of the HY2M-MG head units? Have the Shin's Zaku, Dom, and Shiki and they are pretty decent. If they weren't boxed I'd take pics.....well, my Shiki is out, but I have to find a watch battery!!

yea i have a ton of them including the Nu gundam, the Shiki abunch of others including the Sazabi, and Zeta as well i am preparing to sell a few off seperatly on ebay if you are interested i can get the list for you

:p:p:p all you got to do is keep buying them and you will get there eventually. only problem is running out of money first :D Edited by zeo-mare

here is a pic of my gundam stuff, there is a little bit of Macross in there, not much. my Macross collection is small compared to gundam but i like both series equaly.

PG kits and more MGs, still more on the lower shelf including th Zeong, FAZZ, MK -II and G-defensor, and a few others

Edited by zeo-mare

there is still my Ikea case ( I am planning on getting another), i have the whole Gundam Fix set and the PG GP-01 in there. maybe i will take some pics of that later i have a few more kits as well all over the place.

Zeo... I... I think I love you. :rolleyes: lol Dude,

uhhh....thanks but i am already taken :p:lol:

i still have a ton of more stuff as well, i need alot more wallscrolls and posters i want to fill the room up as far as I can, i still have much more room to work with to, so i can still collect alot more without worrying about running out of space, i just have to worry about running out of money first. <_<

Yes, very sweet, indeed!

I like the 1/60 hybrid F91 next to the PGs. Great reference to the smaller suits of F91 and Victory.

yea i have a ton of them including the Nu gundam, the Shiki abunch of others including the Sazabi, and Zeta as well i am preparing to sell a few off seperatly on ebay if you are interested i can get the list for you

Yeah, if you could PM me that would be cool, thanks!!

cool i will get them together and see what i have, i put a few on ebay in a lot, it is the Gp-01, shiki, Dom and i think another. i know i have some zakus ( Shins white one, and a green one, also chars) and a Gelgoog as well as the Nu gundam and the MK II AEUG.

• 2 months later...

Hey Guyz!!! :lol: Well here's my Gundam Seed collection. I don't have that many yet... but is a start. ;) First we'll begin with the 1/100 HG Kits. From the left to the right you'll see the (Aile Strike Gundam, Freedom Gundam and the Red Frame - Astray Gundam). B))

post-26-1110922221_thumb.jpg