Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

I want an MG Providence.

the hi zack looks great, i am majorly disapointed in the strike it should have a different aile style pack (sholdnt it?) is for the astray angels fury the orange parts it needs are around the eyes, a few little parts on the sword, and a few parts on the boosters on the backpack. :)

the hi zack looks great, i am majorly disapointed in the strike it should have a different aile style pack (sholdnt it?) is for the astray angels fury the orange parts it needs are around the eyes, a few little parts on the sword, and a few parts on the boosters on the backpack. :)

Thanks zeo!!! Btw Anubis, it seems like you're the only one here who likes the Providence. :(

actually i also like the providence, i know it has a lot of things sticking out in every direction, but i am used to that particiarlly with gundams

Providence had over 40 beam nozzles thanks to the funnels, shield lasers, and beam rifle. Bad ass design.

As for the models, give it a good paint job and it comes out really nice. I do have to say even the HG 1/144 was very well molded. Little parts and all. I painted up this one just by spray painting the parts runners. With the MG treatment and a display stand it would be uber-sweet.

BTW, actually, the Strike Rouge as seen in Seed used the Strike's exact Aile Strike package, just a different phase shift paint scheme.

The IWSP pack was from MSV, so not really in the continuity. Yet.

post-26-1091692512_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

if you like the providence you should really check out the 1/100 HG kit it is very nice with a lot of detail

if you like the providence you should really check out the 1/100 HG kit it is very nice with a lot of detail

How's the stability?

The Aile Strike is still my favorite out of Seed though.

Edited by Anubis

amazingly it is quite good it can stand up on its own even with the huge backpack, it is a pretty big kit as well, definetly a powerhouse gundam, i to also like the aile strike, the freedom and astray are also very cool

amazingly it is quite good it can stand up on its own even with the huge backpack, it is a pretty big kit as well, definetly a powerhouse gundam, i to also like the aile strike, the freedom and astray are also very cool

Yeap...i'll vouch for the aile as well. Very nice kit. Tight joints and excellent poseability, as demonstrated by my pictures. ;)

http://www.wolf-x.com/gallery/ailestrike

Edited by wolfx

nice strike gundam there wolfx , do you have any pictures of you collection? if not do you have alot of gundams? just curious :)

chris

nice strike gundam there wolfx , do you have any pictures of you collection? if not do you have alot of gundams? just curious :)

chris

Go 1 level up that gallery and you will be at

http://www.wolf-x.com/gallery/toys

My collection pictures since early this year need updating. Looking at those photos, I just realised how much I have gained since gettting a job. This is bad.

very nicecollection , how much did that display case with the gundam fix inside cost? yea i understand about having a job and spending way to much money on stuff your collection looks like mine, i just really need a nice case for them to go in.

chris

they look like they are from ikea. that probably you best bet for a cost efficent display case. I check for some nice one and they for like a grand, so dam expensive.You know Like the display case you see at the shopping mall that hold the crystal animals and crap and has bulit in light and black base all the good stuff that kind a diplay case goes for 1000 to 5000. I felt like throwing rock at the who sold the dispaly case for that much :ph34r: Its like the display case cost more than what the item hold inside. Ah well life isn't fair :)

From Rich

yea i figured it was from ikea i just was checking, i do not want to go off topic but i have not shopped around in a while for shelves can you buy these at a local store? i have never really seen the ikea ones around here, and i always wanted one, also does ikea website deliver? the cases i wanted seemed like they would not ship and they were pic up only.

chris

really I thought they would ship it out to you I'll have to double check. the best thing to do is go to Ikea's return Items area and they have them for sale for dirt cheap. Usually they are already built and the reason the might of returned them is because the wood is chiped etc. Also If you want to do a pick up make sure you car can hold the display case because they are usually huge. Grab like a friends truck. :lol: Another place is tap plastics but I'm not sure how much it would run for a huge dispaly case. But they are pretty cool they're like the kinkos of display cases. they make awsome custom display case of any size

From Rich

I always thought of the Providence as some kind of mutant turtle...

Providence is named as such because, when viewed from the front, its backpack is supposed to simulate an angelic halo.

Of course, angels aren't fat... or ugly... or designed by Okawara...

I just tried going to that ImageAnime joint to purchase Freedom but they're all sold out and can't think of anywhere else that has them :( DAMMIT! AND IT WAS PAY DAY TODAY TOO SO I WAS STOKED!.......did I just say that.................

I just tried going to that ImageAnime joint to purchase Freedom but they're all sold out and can't think of anywhere else that has them :( DAMMIT! AND IT WAS PAY DAY TODAY TOO SO I WAS STOKED!.......did I just say that.................

Did you ask them if they would restock it? If so, would they reserve one for you?

Nah didn't ask cause I know I wont get a response till probably tomorrow, and if it would be on restock it'd probably be a few weeks which I really wouldn't wanna wait for....and chances are they probably wouldn't let me reserve it, tried it at some different shops and they all say no.

I mean if I wanna get a different Mastergrade like Aile or something fine, but I just like Freedom the most cuase it was an intersting gundam.

....but I just like Freedom the most cuase it was an intersting gundam.

The freedom...like the Wing Gundam... are just hacks. <_< Never liked overpowered Gundams which are like a walking one MS army. When the Meteor came out....I was like..... :blink:<_<:huh:

Just ordered a MG Freedom from Toy-Wave. May be getting a Black Trinity Zaku II soon, too.

Edited by Anubis

yes mine came with the naughty decal, they all do i wonder how they made that mistake :rolleyes: accident i think not :lol::lol:

Edited by zeo-mare

God the moment I saw the pics of that decal I almost cried in laughter, how you could miss that...guess that F just didn't transfer very well :p

0_o But I'm gonna try that toy wave right now and see if I can get Freedom! It may be over powerful, and it may.......in some ppl resemble Zero.......but god dammit atleast it doesn't make it's pilot nuts!

Oh damn that's right.......I can't use Toy-wave cause I'm against pay-pal cause I've had problems.................CRAP!.

Edited by Hikuro

The freedom is almost done the wings are awesome on it, should have been done days ago but i am so busy.

here it is from the back i just have the weapons to do, 1 shoulder gun and one waist gun