Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

That is bad ass. Is that the gold frame?

are you sure that is the gold frame? it looks like a repainted kitbash of the astray and blitz gundam , it is nice nontheless

chris

Its the gold kit for sure, after it's fight with Lowe, the gold frame was still missing it's arm which lowe still had on the ship, and it's head was destroyed due to the energy ball the Red Frame developed after a power overload surge.

With that, Aube pretty much went and started recycling parts of Blitz after recovering that from it's fight with the Arch Angel and began to piece the Gold Frame together in what you see there....I think Rondo REALLy wants to kill Lowe.

AMATU................................................................

I hope this means we are getting one.

What else could it mean?

The picture's from Hobby Expo 2004, so yeah....i'm pretty sure it means "I'm" getting one. :lol:

So the Gold Frame gets built up with Revovered Blitz parts? Sweetness.

So the Gold Frame gets built up with Revovered Blitz parts? Sweetness.

Yeap....notice the whole right arm is from the blitz, and some parts of the leg armour.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some big beautiful wings.

Don't know about the yellow shoulder cannons though, maybe cause its a prototype.

post-26-1094598532_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

I'll pass on that one, all these converted MG kits, espically for Wing are getting on my nerves....I'm just not that big of a Gundam Wing fan to maret buying another kit after I was satasfied with my lil HG 1/100 Wing Zero custom that I still got on my shelf after 3 years.

Hah goofed, I just found Hi-Zak on Imageanime, they're also holding Pre-orders for the PG Strike. Interesting...........veeeeerrrrryyy interesting. 155 bucks.

Edited by Hikuro

I'll pass on that one, all these converted MG kits, espically for Wing are getting on my nerves....I'm just not that big of a Gundam Wing fan to maret buying another kit after I was satasfied with my lil HG 1/100 Wing Zero custom that I still got on my shelf after 3 years.

Hah goofed, I just found Hi-Zak on Imageanime, they're also holding Pre-orders for the PG Strike. Interesting...........veeeeerrrrryyy interesting.  155 bucks.

Yeah, same here in a way. I have a 1/100 Chrome Wing Zero Custom that I don't have space for right now. Pretty satisfied with that one, and it's stable if I use at least one wing for support. Rather spend the money on a MG Hi-Zack and a HGUC Gaplant down the line.

They really did great on the wings on that MG though.

Edited by Anubis

Per Gunota Headlines...

According to Bandai-Plamo.net, the following limited items will be sold at the upcoming All Japan Plamodel Radiocon Show 2004 starting October 2nd:

1/60 PG Zeta Gundam (plated version, 40,000 yen)

1/100 MG Strike Gundam (deactive mode, 4,000 yen)

1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L (red version, 2,500 yen)

1/100 Freedom Gundam (deactive mode, 2,500 yen)

Need to see pics!!! :D

Per Gunota Headlines...

According to Bandai-Plamo.net, the following limited items will be sold at the upcoming All Japan Plamodel Radiocon Show 2004 starting October 2nd:

1/60 PG Zeta Gundam (plated version, 40,000 yen)

1/100 MG Strike Gundam (deactive mode, 4,000 yen)

1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L (red version, 2,500 yen)

1/100 Freedom Gundam (deactive mode, 2,500 yen)

Need to see pics!!! :D

4000 yen for the deactive strike? I smell launcher/sword package, same thing they did for the metal material version. They released the Aile strike, and then the deactive metal material version later with the other equipment and sky grasper. Wonder if the MG deactive will have the grasper as well?

as for the sword and launcer i wish, but i cannot tell the normal strike is 3,800 yen at HLJ that is only a dollar or 2 off the price of the deactive mode, it has also been out for a little bit which might explain the slight decrease in price. Also the strike rouge is 4,000 yen the same price and that comes with nothing different other than color scheme , so i am not sure if this new one will come with the sword, launcher and skygrasper (hopefully the sword and launcher) though i can dream.

chris

The Strike Rouge came with a rubber figure. That's Bandai's justification for the 200 yen increase.

MG Strike in Phase Shift Down mode. About time. I doubt that it comes with both Sword and Launcher packs, though. One or the other, at best, not both.

Blue Frame Astray Second molded in red? Stupid.

Same body frame but uh.....maybe instead Red frame styled? :unsure:

I'm at a loss on that one. No idea what the deal is there until I see the kit.

I've never liked the Wing Zero Custom, and this new MG kit is no different, but I'm going to get it anyways just to spite you.

:o I dare you sir, and just for that I might just build it and make it better than yours to laugh :lol: hah.................. :unsure: heh.....wait.......looking at it a bit more.......those shoulder cannons kill it.....really they do those are fugly....

To be really honest with ya guys, I'd rather spend 155 bucks and get a PG Strike than to ever get another Wing kit....I really wasn't all that happy with just a 1/100 HG Wing Zero custom......and I wasn't even happy with an Epyon or Wing Zero HG 1/100 kits either....and you know what.....I haven't even TOUCHED that Wing Zero custom model on my shelf in maybe a 6 months other than to place it behind the rest of the kits....it really just doesn't suit well with me.

Something I REALLY hate with the Zeon suits are those hoses with the lil beads....those are on the Goufs and Zaku kits....and lookin at the Hi-Zak its got ALOT of them.

I was even worried about those on my Rick Dias kit, but those thankfully were molded RIGHT into the kit so I didn't have to worry about waisting my time on that.

But my poor Zaku, it was built so damn poorly that I just use it as spare parts around my GM Cold Climate MG standing over it pointing its gun at the Zaku's torso...hell had a stop motion movie on it, I think its gone now.

Out of all the Master grades I've built since my hmmmmmm I think Junior year in Highschool, I'd have to say that Nu Gundam and Freedom are probably the best, with the Rick Dias coming in third and last place would be my Zaku....Freedom has great posability and is pretty stable, same with my Rick Dias, the massive legs and small torso frame really help in posing it. I've got that sucker in the "launch pad" position where it's sorta bending down.

Nu Gundam has great flexability I think....I love how I can easily have one of its arms reach behind and pull out the beam saber with ease, or really grab any of its weapons if need be. Plus I love its size its the biggest one, and its nicely detailed.

So yeah I forgot where I was going with this...... :unsure: stupid red plated Blue frame......

The Freedom, Nu Gundam, and Sazabi are the best MG Kit's I've bought.

The little rings for the zeon hosel always bugged me too, trying to be careful not to cut too much off, and the fact that they take FOREVER to finish. The end result loks awesome though if you're careful. I love my Zeon Suits.

While not my favorite designs the God and Master Gundams (ok I do like the Master a lot) were excellent kits, the inner frames were awesome.

Back to Wing, I am no longer a big fan of the designs. I used to love the Deathscythe Hell Custom, but now that I've seen more Gundam shows, it's way down the list. The 1/100 Epyon is a floppy mess. When I by another case I'll probably display the DH and W0 again, but that's it for Wing. Unless they make an MG Tallgeese, that I would buy. Maybe an MG Epyon too, could do some good poses with that one in MG.

Side question: Is anyone actually planning to buy any deactive mode Seed models? They have HG deactives coming and now the MG deactive Strike. I'm not touching those personally.

I couldn't bring myself to buy the metal material Launcher/Sword Strike yet either(though I may cave eventually on that one).