Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

No clue that's why I'm thinking of trying them out. However gundam shop and more offers RGZ I think 1 or 2 dollars cheaper and offer faster shipping I think.....but its pretty spendy....personally I perfer Gundamshop.com cause they're usingn a flat 4.50 shipping rate and its fedex priority, meaning 3 days and its yours....but they're lacking in confirming your order has been shipped....which pisses me off.

Okay just ordered from Jhobby 10 minutes ago and bought a new marker and RGZ, put it under priority mail sooooooo I should see it by Thursday or Friday atleast....not sure if I'll paint it, low viz schemes are getting a bit low to me now.....too simple....maybe I'll color it or maybe I wont.....who knows.

i to ordered from them tonight hopefully mine will be here in the next few days as well, they already sent a email confirming that they have received payment and the order is pending, if you can please post pics of your kit as you go along i am looking forward to seeing how you paint it.even though they are not MGs i will problly post the painted F-91 kits when i get them

I'll probably go pick up some paint tonight after work. spent a good 55 dollars getting that and a new pen with 2-3 day delivery.

I'm thinking on going with Red and White...I'll try working up a lineart color scheme as well tonight since I don't have anything better to do at the moment.

yea i to just went to check the update of my stuff i will see if i can find the website for you.

Edit: i found it, it is

plajapan.com

i to want to get the Meteor but there is a few things i want to buy first

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

:p should see who builds the better METEOR kit....I think you get parts for both Justice and or Freedom Gundam don't you? Hmmmmmmmm nope apparently not, bummer there.

lol should have a size comparison between METEOR unit and the GP-03's full armor variant 0_o but than again, I think UC MS's were bigger....while Seed MS's range to like V Gundam/Wing sizes......

But on the Meteor unit I'm gonna have to do money order :o I shuld have it shipped with my RGZ if I can do it in time.....*looks at the time* crap....gonna have to do it tomorrow during my lunch break can't today >< AHHH!!

looks like you will be getting yours before mine , i do not think i will be getting my meteor unit until around December, it does not come with the Justice Gundam but it is compatible with it, i have Plajapan ships soon I am sure you agree with me wei do not want to wait to long for our kits :p

Since I can watch what's going on in my terminal, it gets kind of dull and boring just waiting checking every 15 minutes "Processing........" 15 mintues later "Processing......." I have a big fear on my card cause the numbers are getting scratched off the back end....so half the time i don't get the secret numbers right :p

But since I got a savings account for various things *cough* PG Strike *cough* I'm sure I can ditch 100 bucks for a sweet ass METEOR unit to be awed by many.

Hah I'm a bad boy I just spent lil over 100 bucks and ordered also the 1/100 MG Sazabi kit from the hobby store.....oh boy....well atleast I complete my Chars Counter Attack Master Grade set.....I feel so proud.

the Sazabi is a pretty nice kit, not very posable at all but the size kinda makes up for it, it is one of the biggest MG kits available. also got my confirmation from the other site that my kits were sent today so hopefully by the end of the week they will be here.

Yeah I heard it doesn't really pose at all......little of no waist movement and such....but I"ll see if I can fix that at all.

I also got my order confirmation for RGZ shipped as of this morning so we'll probably gets ours the same time or something.

When I went to the hobby store I was there for 2 hours trying to figure out what kit I could get that was on their list. It really sucks, if the kit wasn't in the store before, OR is not already out in the market, they can't get it cause their supplier bites in my opinion.

I took a look at their computer to see what they had for 1/60's........and we're talkin about stuff from maybe the 80's when the kits weren't even High grades and blocky. ZERO perfect grades, I'm gonna make them change that real soon.

The manager Randy seems to like me, I had to like convince him that Gundam is a rather old series ¬_¬ he thought it JUST came out back in 2000......poor bastard......didn't even know it was a show.

My only complaint on the Sazabi is that the shield really weighs down the mobile suit on that side. You can see it lean with the shield mounted. Maybe if I posed it better, but no space. Awesome kit. Highly recommend painting, but looks great out of the box nonetheless.

One more is the Yellow Eye should have been yellow transparent plastic, but unstead it's a sticker on the clear plastic eyepiece.

Other than that wonderful.

Has anyone tried an Ex-S Gundam yet?

Edited by Anubis

Well I'm diffenetly gonna paint it, that was a most after spending so much cash on it already. However, I didn't know about the Eye, that is a bad move using a sticker....I can fix that, I got yellow spray paint >< MUWAHAHAHA!!!

I heard its mobility for a MG is pretty low, which was a bit sad, but when you think about it, the amount of detail the Sazabi carries is worth the money and time to build it.

I plan on using a Dull Red which is rather dark for the armor, Yellow on the Mono eye, and cooling hoses, Gun Metal for the endoskeleton to make it nice and dark, and either Black or something close to black for the other pieces.

If all goes well, I'll probably buy a new Nu Gundam kit since the one I got currently, was my FIRST MG kit and I did a real piss poor job on it compared to my latest achievements.

Thanks for the heads up though Anubis that helps.

actually most of the zeon (if not all of them) use the sticker for the eye over a clear round peice, i just paint the eye from the back side with a gundam marker makes it look like tinted glass (mainly I use red), yea the sazabi does not pose well and the sheild does weigh the arm down alot , maybe alittle to mich like Anubis said

Has anyone tried an Ex-S Gundam yet?

what do you need to know? I have the Ex-S one of my favorite kits not overly poseable but very large and detailed and look great on my shelf ith the MG Strike and Freedom

Edited by zeo-mare

I can see a Hi-Zak being released in a year or so....but in my honest opinion I'd like to see a Jegan and maybe a Gera Doga and just end it there.

I mean k'mon Bandai you're making GM's, but your not making a Jegan?! WHAT GIVES?! I'm hoping......with ANY luck and if god loves me :p (that will jinx it there) that RGZ will be here TODAY.....if not.....TOMORROW! I need things to do over the weekend besides watching anime I've already seen a dozen times <_<

Okay don't know about anyone else....but I'm getting a bit antsy here cause I need a freakin model kit, its like my crack I swear to god if I don't get a kit to work on this weekend I'mah cause lots of pain for those around me......GREAT heaping wads of pain and discomfort...lots...... :ph34r:

Okay don't know about anyone else....but I'm getting a bit antsy here cause I need a freakin model kit, its like my crack I swear to god if I don't get a kit to work on this weekend I'mah cause lots of pain for those around me......GREAT heaping wads of pain and discomfort...lots...... :ph34r:

yeah the same with me it is what i do to pass the time, i am hoping mine come in today (Friday) i cannot wait. i would not mind any of the Gega Doga's or a Gerbera Tetra from 0083 would be nice, shoot i realize it wont be until next month that we will be seeing all the nice stuff coming out PG strike, 1/100 Konig monster and stuff, start saving your money people, starting very soon all the companies are going to begin dumping alot of great merchandise on us in time for Christmas

If they made a Gera Doga they'd had to make a Jegan in my opinion :p.

I atleast I gotta have maybe 2 models a month, be it Macross or Gundam. Work can be so stressful with customers and ordered parts coming in for customer cars and having to weed thru them and other things at the same time......WAAAAH!!!!

What's worse is Friday next week is when I'm suppose to get Sazabi in, I wont get to work on him at all thru the weekend cause I'll be off saying my last goodbyes to my grandfather whose in his death bed :(

yea i also got my stuff in today, i am right now working on the Cluster Gundam

Edited by zeo-mare

Finished the RGZ over the weekend, didn't turn out too bad really, sadly I have not gotten a call from Randy the manager from Hobbytown on where my Sazabi is :( I might just stop by there later to press my luck.

hope you get your Sazabi soon, in other news it looks like the MG Wing Zero Custom is now out.

MG Wing Zero Custom Auction

chris

kinda sucks that HLJ and Hobby Search don't have it up as available yet <_<

i wanna see all the parts...kinda curious to see what parts they really changed and everything

looks like the Wings, Gun the parts on the Forearm, but from what i saw also the face may have been changed.

I'm staying FAR away from anymore Wing kits after that dissapointing Version Ka build up I did.....WAY to many decals and you know this Wing Zero wont have much of any.

:( but I want my Strike...its not fair...its really not.

Oh yeah, I went to the hobbyshop Friday night and they hadn't even ordered the fin thing. They're guy only shows up twice a month so they wont even have it ordered till the middle of this week, than it'll be two weeks before I even see it. If I knew this was gonna happen would have gotten it else where, its like HLJ dammit and it makes me fscking mad!

Edited by Hikuro

looks like the Wings, Gun the parts on the Forearm, but from what i saw also the face may have been changed.

bandai also retooled the shoulders...and the only reshaping of the face plate they did was the part on the nose and around the bottom of the eyes and the face plate one piece...the chin is still another piece :p

oh yeah...bandai added a stand! :lol:

Those retards 0_o they didn't even order it till TODAY and that doesn't even mean that the stupid thing is gonna be "in stock"......gah that pisses me off it really does :angry: I'm either not gonna buy from them again or order from them again, iw ould have gotten that online and had it already built and possed those lil ..........BLEEP!!! That's all....just bleep.....bleep...really just.......that mhmmmm....grrrrrrr.....it better be here wedensday or else.

They're excuse was "We gotta make atleast an order of 500 dollars before we can get a supply shipment out." 0_o that's retarded I wanted to smack the guy.

Cute lil pic of my RGZ and Nu Gundam....thought I'd share!

it looks great do you have any pics of it in Robot mode.

thanks

chris