Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Though doubtful, unfortunately, I agree that those would be sweet! They could even milk them for a variant each!!

And as a fan of all suits grunt.......don't forget the Jegan...or even the GM III. :D

yea that ex-s is awesome, you should see the layout in the book, i might take a few good scans later on to show you, it was the Master Grade Prototype that they showed to bandai before it was produced into a MG kit. it is very nice i wish the Mg was based exactly on this design. by the way i to would love to see the MG Geara Doga, G-system has a 1/72 scale resin kit coming out, it looks incredible but does not seem very accurate to the original.

I also really want to see a MG Geara Doga . At least an HGUC version.

Edited by Anubis

I suck at putting th HGUC together i am not a very good painter so getting them to look really good is not easy for me. though a nice GFF would be cool to.

(Update, I changed some things)i just went to Pams page, i used babelfish (online translater for different languages) and I found something that they mentioned which sounds cool, i think it is a Launcher conversion set for the MG Strike it is definetly a B-club resin , it mentions it in the March of 2005 releases, it was mixed in with all of the HGUC gundam kits and it stood out because it was the only MG thing I saw. I had expected bandai to milk the Strike kit with the other parts, looks like they are just going to have B-club release conversions

(original text)

WA-24 1/100MGストライクガンダム用 ランチャーストライカージョイントパーツセット

(translation)

WA-24 1/100MG strike launcher striker joint part set for Gundam

sounds like the Launcher Parts set is going to be released, i sure hope so. also pics for the B-club Buster Dagger conversion and 08th Team tank.

chris

Edit : again while I was on b-clubs page they mention the MG Launcher conversions so i am pretty certain it is a resin kit

Edited by zeo-mare

Got home from work Friday, and I finished the entire lower half of Burning Gundam, and than I started working on the torso...trying to fit a piece into the torso that would be a shoulder joint and SNAP.....I broke the joint....and the pieces are just wedged together....I'm serious the kit is just too stiff and tight when you paint it....I can't fix it either without having to spend ALOT of time on it...so screw it.

I'm not a big G Gundam fan anyways, but I did atleast finish the lower half and it did come out fairly well ^_^

it is a shame you had such a hard time with the G-gundam kits. i put all mine together no problem and like them alot, specially the G-gundam and Master gundam, very poseable and look good, you have to be alittle more careful with those parts when putting these together :( thank god it was not a big expensive Perfect Grade or EX-S style kit you broke and can no longer fix

the gundam X looks nice, it also looks like the other X that was posted a few days ago for about $80.00 as a resin kit. i wonder if this is based on that i know they are different toys but they look similar.

they look decent though some of the faces look screwed beyond belief, particiarly the victory. i wish they would make a nice GFF Gundam X / Gundam XX. speaking of fix i just got a few of these in today. behold my Dom army, still waiting for my Shiki.

the GFF are vastly higher quality than the MSIA, they have tons of weapons and armors for them, many as you can see have so much armnor that you can reconfigure the entire toy to look like a different Gundam (F-90/ F-91 and many others), a very high degree of details and painting as well as tampro printed decals through out. they are not very posable however but i do not play with my toys i put them on display, so they look far better than MSIA

oh is that your custom strike (or dd it belong to terpfan)? is it the normal HG or is it the MG kit? it looks good you scratched built that gun? ever consider recasting? :) i would be interested in that.

very nice, i hope you make recasts, do you have other pics of the whole gun?

Been thinking about getting that gun recast and offer it to people, though to be honest, I think I want to keep this particular one as a one off special piece.

Maybe in the future. I want to build all three, after all.

Is that on the MG or PG?

actually looks more like th HG 1/100 no the MG or PG, still looks awesome regardless.

chris

:lol::lol::lol: amateurs? that hurts :lol::lol: sorry i do not have my MG near me, i put it together alittle while back and it is on top of one of my shelves. i do not handle my kits at all. i knew it was not the PG because i just finished mine and remember all the little detail on that one.

actually looks more like th HG 1/100 no the MG or PG, still looks awesome regardless.

chris

Bah! Amateurs...

It's the MG. The forearms are a dead giveaway, as are the plates around the cockpit.

Amateurs?!?! It's more the fact I hate everything Seed related, so I haven't studied up on the MG or PG kits... ;)

I got my new computer its very very sweet, but I still got some bugs to work out on it. But I'll be uploading my Digi cam software tonight when I get home, and possibly my new 3in1 printer set up, I got some nice pictures of that Customized Wing Gundam, and some pictures of my METEOR Freedom unit.

So hopefully you guys can expect pictures tonight if my DSL password is accepted this time!

<<<<at work now

I wish I had more pictures of the frame, many of the pictures I originally took the night I built it did not come out as well as I would have liked.

I even tried taking some of the finished product and they were blurry as hell, so I'll take more tonight! LOTS more...of all the models I've done in the last 3 months.

Which reminds me....I need more....SOMEONE GIMME SOME MODELS!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!