Macross Zero Ep 4

izzyfcuk

I doubt a dub of MZero will ever exist. That is probably a good thing.

I some ways I disaggree(M+) but others I don't.

First off, I actually like the RT Roy VA, I don't want to see"OH NOES! THYE'VE GOTS THE KYDDIE FOKKER!!!"

and the crowd-favorite, "THYE SPLETT FOKKER WITHD A "C", IST'S A "K"!!!!!" crap. :angry:

Not sure 'bout Shin, but Sara is toast!!

She's gonna possess the Aphos(or vise versa) and wipe the island off the map.

Shin will pop a cap in her(or the prometheus will).

He'll die from a wound. Slowly. Mummbling something 'bout pineapple salad.

End of story.

Actually I change my mind.

She'll loose control of the Aphos and realize she herself is the kadun of destruction and she'll sacrifice herself.

Shin will quit the military and wander. If the military lets him get that far(knowing what he knows). They might have him killed.

Either way your not seeing any of these people after Zero.

Edited by mechaban

I doubt a dub of MZero will ever exist.  That is probably a good thing.

First off, I actually like the RT Roy ...

:o

Really!!!?? They neutered him! They turned him into some lame-O aftershcool special role model type person. The orig. Focker was WAY better in my opinion.

I doubt a dub of MZero will ever exist.  That is probably a good thing.

First off, I actually like the RT Roy ...

:o

Really!!!?? They neutered him! They turned him into some lame-O aftershcool special role model type person. The orig. Focker was WAY better in my opinion.

Maybe you're remembering the DYRL movie too much - just watch the original series(I always do around this time, studying for finals. :( ) There really isn't a difference. Just like "FoKker" and "FoCker" isn't.

Well, first of all i have to agree with Agent one in saying that robotech did indeed butcher our beloved drunken womanizing skull leader, DYRL aside there is quite a diffrence in charicters between macross tv and Robotech.

For instance In an early ep of macross tv,you see Our favorite womanizing drunken skull leader, "abusing" the camera on his VF-1S to get a nice view of minmei.

Also the ep detailing his relashionship with claudia, paints Roy Fokker as Much more human charicter than the robotech counterpart.

Roy in Robotech is simply the big brother type to rick hunter. nothing more. In macross Roy fokker is truely a "sempai" to Hikaru, showing him the ropes, yet giving him the room to do his own things and make mistakes(more so in DYRl than macross tv,but still). Ether way,i would prefer if Zero were ever brought offically to the states,that our favorite drunken skull leader be kept the way we know and love him.

Ether way, im still definately looking forward to episode 4

If (and that is a big IF) Macross Zero would ever come to the States, there is no way HG would be ever to tie Macross Zero to the RT universe, there would be too much objections and protests. So therefore, if Mac Zero ever arrive to the states, it would be druken womanizer Roy we know in the original series !!! :lol:

If (and that is a big IF) Macross Zero would ever come to the States, there is no way HG would be ever to tie Macross Zero to the RT universe, there would be too much objections and protests. So therefore, if Mac Zero ever arrive to the states, it would be druken womanizer Roy we know in the original series !!! :lol:

:unsure:

Can you imagine it...

theme of RT playing on the background

HG presents: Robotech: Zero

Introduction: (images of Shin in F-14 lifting from the aircraft carrier, follow for cut scenes of fighting with anti-UN fighters and then cut to scene of Roy's VF-0S transforming. And then they would hire from animators to put in some more episodes like a whole episode of Shin carving a wood stick to fill in the space of all parts cut off for censorship...

I hope that HG never gets its hands on Zero

Thanks for the new pictures, Graham. It looks like things are really starting to happen in Ep 4. I wonder what the significance of Sara and these 'marbles' is?

Those aren't marbles.

That's Aries' hand, and she's holding out a string of beads while winking suggestively at Sara... ;)

That's Aries' hand, and she's holding out a string of beads while winking suggestively at Sara... ;)

That would certainly explain Sara's expression.

"You want to put those where?!" :lol:

Wrong. Wrong. :angry::lol:

That cover looks awesome, so what's it, another 2 months?

Thanks for the new pictures, Graham. It looks like things are really starting to happen in Ep 4. I wonder what the significance of Sara and these 'marbles' is?

Probably the same one that dr. hashford whathisname gave to her before he stabbed her for a blood sample.

From Graham's new picture it seems that Roy took care of D.D., I would imagine that the fight shouldn't last too long. Most of D.D and Roy's ammo should have been used up during the Asuka battle.

It also looks like Shin gets down and dirty with Sara (possibly to protect her from Nora). I can't wait...... B))