Sex Valk

Wumzi

Well, we all know that the series creators like to insert all these cool cameos in the show. Like the Orguss in one of the battles, the Studio Nue sign that gets destroid by Hikaru, the beer can missiles.

I was rewatching my dvds, and this happened to catch my eye. I don't recall it being mentioned before, so forgive me if it's already known :p

Those VF-1 pilots sure know how to get women, lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Great catch. Now we know Skull gathers for college style drinking parties. Roy must have been the greatest CO EVER.

Alos of note: What is the plane above the Sex valk?

Edited by Anubis

C'mon everyone, sing along!!!

"Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're a sexvalk!

You can give it to me when I need to come along

Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're my sexvalk

And baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin'

Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're my sexvalk, sexvalk!

Sexvalk, sexvalk! Your're my sexvalk!

And baby you can turn me on!"

:rolleyes:

Blasphemy!!! the thought of Focker flying a Cannon :rolleyes:

I have seen a lot of "Easter Eggs" in the RT version, I'm pretty sure this one is not in there... HG (blows) made sure to rid RT of all "sexual" and most of the "alcohol" references. I would love to see a RT "unrated/uncensored" version released :D

Throughout history, man have battled another, killed, or get killed for a piece of 'tang. The drive to get some poon is only seconded by his insatiable thirst for some hard alcoholic beverages.

To be seen flying a CF to get both perks mentioned above, is the smallest of his concerns I'm sure. :D

C'mon everyone, sing along!!!

"Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're a sexvalk!

Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're my sexvalk

And baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin'

Sexvalk, sexvalk! You're my sexvalk, sexvalk!

Sexvalk, sexvalk! Your're my sexvalk!

And baby you can turn me on!"

:rolleyes:

It made me think more of

SexValk. Isn't it nice.

Luring music idols to a life of vice.

Is there any way to tell what the nose cone says? (at work so can't watch the ep in question :p )

This is the best shot you can get before the scene changes to something else. But you can almost make out the top part of the word sex

The more I look at it the more I think that's supposed to be a photograph or pinup plastered the inside of the guy's canopy, and not an actual girl.

Good point! There seems to be an edge on top of the girl like in a poster... And that would make more sense than a nude girl in a backseat... if something can make sense when planes can transform into robots.

That's cool! I just finished rewatching the Animeigo DVDs this past weekend. Never noticed that though! I betcha a lot of Valkyrie pilots want to pilot that valk! It's definetly a pinup though. Imagine if Hikaru had that in his valk! Misa would be so mad! :huh: I know I read a lot of the text that went buy by pausing it to see if it ever made any sense. One of my favorites is the store called "ADALT TOY" in episode 34 "Private Time". And then there's "Macross'nald's". But there's also that letter Minmay has about an audition that reads better in English than most letters I could write.

Randy

Okay, I think the word is possitively, "SEXY" with the male symbol stylized into the letter "Y". I also think WDC is correct - That IS a poster of a girl that looks like Misa. Hey, isn't it against regulation to put a pin-up that huge?

Here is my screen grab, it was step forwarded to the very last frame...

post-2-1079553108_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it's a poster. Look around the girl, you can see the blue background and the edges of the poster. The left edge actually comes past the edge of the canopy frame into the front glass a little.

Thee is some space behind the pilot in a VF-1 canopy, just not very much at all. Maybe not technically for a poster like that. But who cares in this instance. :p

Oops, yes I misspelled Skull. :(

post-2-1079555497_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Maybe no one cares if there is space for a poster that size or not, but to that poor CF pilot IT MATTERS! :lol:

At least when he goes he will go in style.

I always wanted to take a hangar pic of an F-16 with a Garfield suction cup doll in the canopy. I don't know why, just thought it would have been funny. I never got a chance to though.

Whoa, it even has the symbol and stuff.

Funny, I didn't know that Prince (The artist) was a Valk pilot. :unsure:

Once he reaches ace status, he will have an all purple valk with a little collar ruffle when it transforms to battroid mode.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: