The Birth of Darth Vader. Star Wars: Episode III.

UN Spacy

Some of these pics give an insight as to how Anakin Skywalker turned into the evil Sith Lord (no....not our very own Sith Lords of MW) Darth Vader.

Just to warn you. I know some MW'ers hate SPOILERS so do NOT go any farther (if you don't wanna ruin it). :blink::ph34r:

post-26-1079044969.jpg

Agent ONE Posted: Mar 9 2004, 02:27 PM

No Schwarzenegger = Not a good movie

Movie review has never been easier. :lol:

So true... Thank you for reminding me. This will be nothing but a movie with little girly-men with toothpick arms hitting each other with glowing sticks...

Second picture looks so fake...yet the first one doesn't look to fake...but sorta does you know? To much shadow...uhhh, not to mention the second one looks fake cause wasn't it ani's left arm he lost first? So shouldn't his left arm be mechanical while his right arm is burnt to nothing? I don't know....

I'd swear that if I didn't know any better, that mechanical arm belongs to a certain T-800... :lol:

That's because it is. As we'd discussed the last time that picture was posted, its a photochop. It's only "real" from the shoulders up. And it was indeed the right arm that Anakin lost, although it was from above the elbow.

Cover of the new Star Wars Insider. A new Sith? Maybe someone from the Droid Army?

That's the separatist android General that Obi-Wan is chasing and has to eventually fight. His arms apparantly split and has multiple lightsabers or some other weapon built in.

The 2nd Anakin pic is also photoshop as well. But think of it as concept art. It might as well be a good representation of what Anakin is suppose to look like at the end, before the armor.

The 2nd Anakin pic is also photoshop as well. But think of it as concept art. It might as well be a good representation of what Anakin is suppose to look like at the end, before the armor.

Actually, that full body shot is several pieces photoshopped together. Aside from the hand/arm, its been confirmed as real. Makeup tests.