1/60 MIRIA 639 FIGURE

柿崎速雄

did anyone know YAMATO making

a new MIRIA FIGURE for 1/60 Q-RAU ?

this is separate product for sale....

the news is come from this month HOBBY JAPAN

I think this must be a action figure,

hope this come with hair and a beauitful face ~ :)

Edited by 柿崎速雄

Those Yammie !@&!(*@&. They just had to make a crappy assless Milia with the Q-rau so they can release a BETTER figure for it. Bah!

Well...at least this time people who were complaining about the great injustice done to Milia's bum will shout Hallelujah.

Those Yammie !@&!(*@&. They just had to make a crappy assless Milia with the Q-rau so they can release a BETTER figure for it. Bah!

Well...at least this time people who were complaining about the great injustice done to Milia's bum will shout Hallelujah.

Hallelujah! Dangerous curves really make for a more exciting tongue travel. Dis one's mah bag baybeee! :p

Yes! :rolleyes:

If confirmed, and shows up, this is VERY good news!!!

Not only for the fact of having a better Millia sculpt, but the other possibilities!!!

Hopefully this will open the doors for other figures and I do hope that there will be at least some type of articulation,

but I will not push the issue. ;)

I will now beg for:

1/60 Kamjin - to ride the upcoming 1/60 Monster!!

1/60 Breetai w/ pipe - can now recreate the famous Hikaru bout!!!

OOOOH.......me excited!!! w00t.gif

If I bought a Q-Rau, I would be pissed off over this. The Q-Rau just came out and now they all of a sudden have a better figure? With the high cost of the Q-Rau, that figure should of been included.

I don't care! It's MILLIA!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO THERE!!!!!!!

Vostok 7

If I bought a Q-Rau, I would be pissed off over this. The Q-Rau just came out and now they all of a sudden have a better figure? With the high cost of the Q-Rau, that figure should of been included.

I'm pissed and elated at the same time. Yes it should have been included and it would piss me off if they released a Max Q-Rau and did the same thing again. But I'm glad they're going to give us a better than the fugly thing that came with it.

Well, there's no confirmation yet, and worse still, no detail on what it will be for. If they did make it, no one has said it would fit within the Q-Rau toy just yet.

So let's just sit and wait.

If I bought a Q-Rau, I would be pissed off over this.  The Q-Rau just came out and now they all of a sudden have a better figure?  With the high cost of the Q-Rau, that figure should of been included.

not really suddent, the new is come out during the Q-RAU still not release

but I just found the news after Q-RAU release...

seems Yamato are know what they done on the POOR MIRIA that come with

that EXPENSIVE Q-RAU :rolleyes:

too bad~!

edit: the news is come with the product introduction of the Q-RAU in april 2004 HJ,

the words state that:

" ...figure can be taking out of the Q-RAU. A brand new figure for separate sell are in planning. "

(orgininal wrote in japanese)

Edited by 柿崎速雄

If I bought a Q-Rau, I would be pissed off over this.  The Q-Rau just came out and now they all of a sudden have a better figure?  With the high cost of the Q-Rau, that figure should of been included.

not really suddent, the new is come out during the Q-RAU still not release

but I just found the news after Q-RAU release...

seems Yamato are know what they done on the POOR MIRIA that come with

that EXPENSIVE Q-RAU :rolleyes:

too bad~!

edit: the news is come with the product introduction of the Q-RAU in april 2004 HJ,

the words state that:

" ...figure can be taking out of the Q-RAU. A brand new figure for separate sell are in planning. "

Hayao, can you get us a scan? Thanks...

EDIT... naked piano boy beat me to it... :p

Edited by >EXO<

I'm not pleased about this, nice to have the Q-rau so soon but they might as well have

delayed it's release so they could improve some things

or waited at least a year with releasing an improvement figure

(it would have at least given the impression they were busy with other things

Nice to know there's a new Milla underway, but that's all I have to say in a positive light

though it would be cool if they would continue on this concept and release

groundcrew and gear for the 1/48's

EDIT... naked piano boy beat me to it...  :p

Ah-hah....so you have seen the bottom half of my avatar! :blink:

I knew it!! :p:lol:

Not really, I'm just hoping there's not another musical instrument down there... :p:lol::lol:

Edited by >EXO<

Hallelujah! Dangerous curves really make for a more exciting tongue travel. Dis one's mah bag baybeee! :p

I guess I know what you are going to the Millia figure when it comes out. Man, sounds worse that doorknob boy. <_< I mean I aint knocking Millia. If she was on my doorstep, I wouldnt turn her away buy we are talking about a figure.

As for the rest, I would be pissed if I bought Q-Rau and now have to get the anotomically correct Millia... Good thing I didnt buy it yet.

IF this is true, and a new 1/60 Millia figure is coming separately, then I would be kind of pissed off at that. If that was the plan to have a posable one all along, it should have come with the Q-rau. They could still have marketed the figure afterwards for those who did not want the Q-rau.

However, as there is no evidence of this YET, there is no reason to gather torches.

I would find myself ... violated if Yamato came out with a separate Millia after I already shelled out 130 bucks.

How about some scans.

Edited by Anubis

Man, these Yammies are just squeezin' the dough out of us. I hate to 'bitch' about it again, but this is what I'm talkin' about. At $120, the Q-RAU should come with a "better" figure to begin with. tsk tsk tsk....

I guess if the figure cost $20, it shouldn't be a big deal. But, I doubt it.

I would think most of us would agree that Q-rau should of came with a better looking, more posable figure. The current figure has the face of a Kubrick figure...in other words ..unpleasant.

but very little is known at the moment of this new figure.

Yeah, I think we're gettin' a tad ahead of ourselves, no?

(Hayao, pics in the scans or just text?)

But until we see more info, how about some comments on Yamato figures......detailed, articulated, pricing?

Edited by GRAND CANNON

the words state that:

Nice news, but I'm not holding my breath since (and according to..uh, the guys who has Japanese characters on his user name ;) ), it's still in the planning stage.

I'll wait for confirmation before I say anything :D

hey~everybody, don't be so sensitive :p

the news state that the figure are still "IN PLANNING"

absolutly without any prototype picture about that--just in japanese text....

Say it again , this article about new miria figure is come with

the product introduction of the 1/60 Q-RAU,

just a side-information that related to the 1/60 Q-RAU,

did all you guy trust the Hobby Japan magazine and my translation?

Yes I 'am~! :p

just wait for the scan tomorrow, don't think I'm blowing please.... :rolleyes:

hey~everybody, don't be so sensitive :p

the news state that the figure are still "IN PLANNING"

absolutly without any prototype picture about that--just in japanese text....

Say it again , this article about new miria figure is come with

the product introduction of the 1/60 Q-RAU,

just a side-information that related to the 1/60 Q-RAU,

did all you guy trust the Hobby Japan magazine and my translation?

Yes I 'am~! :p

just wait for the scan tomorrow, don't think I'm blowing please.... :rolleyes:

hehe don't wory about the translation, Hayao. We'll get Imode to do it. ;)

Now if the new Millia figure is someting in line with Mizuho here then it's all good, and I would demand a Minmei and Misa to follow.

post-4-1078775431.jpg

Edited by Anubis