Pictures of Q-Rau

William Gunn

Is the Q-rau able to do some more ¨original¨ poses , cause all I´ve seen so far of it is just standing poses , it says it has lots of articulation points but so far all I´ve seen being posed are the arms.

I would be very grateful if you or someone else could posts some pics of it in differet more radical poses.

William Gunn,

Thanks for posting the pictures.

I see that you opened your limited edition TRU version Cannon Fodder.

You can clearly tell that it is the one on the left, because of the slightly darker brown color and the lack of fastpack holes.

I've yet to open mine, but it isn't doing me any good just gathering dust. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

did some one mentioned....... head grips......... ??

That's excactly what I was planning to do with Kakizaki once I paint the green on.

Thanks for the pics.

That's excactly what I was planning to do with Kakizaki once I paint the green on.

Thanks for the pics.

Now you know Kakizaki went in a blaze of glory

so tape him to a jar of gasoline and an M-80 and give him the death he deserves :p

Edited by Nightbat®

William Gunn,

You can clearly tell that it is the one on the left, because of the slightly darker brown color and the lack of fastpack holes.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I am a Macross toy collector, simply because of the love for it. I open up all my Yamato/Bandai toys to at least touch and play with them for a while. Though it's not possible that all my toys get equal amount of time and attention, it's not possible, too many Macross toys already. Not to mention that I also buy 2 of the same types of certain valkyries, for example, 2x 1/60 Elintseeker, 2x 1/60 Strike VF-1S, 4x 1/48 FAST packs (actually wanted 6 sets), wanted to get another 1/48 Super VF-1J gift set but my wallet's running dry and I need money to eat.

I have seen toy collectors buying toys (Yamato, Macross Vintage, or some other Transformer vintage toys) and they insist on the toy box being wrapped up nicely, not opened. They pay a bomb for it and keep it in mint condition. Sad to say, these are not real toy collectors. They are just keeping their toys so that they can sell them off at a better price to make profits. I will not sell any of my Macross toys because I enjoy them. So, in a nutshell, open up your Macross toys and enjoy them!! That's what they're for.

William Gunn,

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I am a Macross toy collector, simply because of the love for it. I open up all my Yamato/Bandai toys to at least touch and play with them for a while. Though it's not possible that all my toys get equal amount of time and attention, it's not possible, too many Macross toys already. Not to mention that I also buy 2 of the same types of certain valkyries, for example, 2x 1/60 Elintseeker, 2x 1/60 Strike VF-1S, 4x 1/48 FAST packs (actually wanted 6 sets), wanted to get another 1/48 Super VF-1J gift set but my wallet's running dry and I need money to eat.

I have seen toy collectors buying toys (Yamato, Macross Vintage, or some other Transformer vintage toys) and they insist on the toy box being wrapped up nicely, not opened. They pay a bomb for it and keep it in mint condition. Sad to say, these are not real toy collectors. They are just keeping their toys so that they can sell them off at a better price to make profits. I will not sell any of my Macross toys because I enjoy them. So, in a nutshell, open up your Macross toys and enjoy them!! That's what they're for.

partialy agree with you

open and play,

that's "toy"~!

Edited by 柿崎速雄

looking at those pictures I see so many areas for customization/detailing. for one, there is no color detail to the missles in the missle pods, they just look like un-colored molded plastic. Otherwise, gawd I want to get one of those.

I'm with you 100% on that. :-)

William, What kind of stand is that that Max is sitting on?

it's one of those stands for 12" figures. It's suppose to hold those "action" poses that's why the stem looks that way. The stem part can bend anyway you want it to. It's a pretty cool stand in my opinion. :p:D:lol: