Pictures of Q-Rau

William Gunn

William Gunn,

Thanks for posting the pictures.

I see that you opened your limited edition TRU version Cannon Fodder.

You can clearly tell that it is the one on the left, because of the slightly darker brown color and the lack of fastpack holes.

I've yet to open mine, but it isn't doing me any good just gathering dust. ;)

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I am a Macross toy collector, simply because of the love for it. I open up all my Yamato/Bandai toys to at least touch and play with them for a while. Though it's not possible that all my toys get equal amount of time and attention, it's not possible, too many Macross toys already. Not to mention that I also buy 2 of the same types of certain valkyries, for example, 2x 1/60 Elintseeker, 2x 1/60 Strike VF-1S, 4x 1/48 FAST packs (actually wanted 6 sets), wanted to get another 1/48 Super VF-1J gift set but my wallet's running dry and I need money to eat.

I have seen toy collectors buying toys (Yamato, Macross Vintage, or some other Transformer vintage toys) and they insist on the toy box being wrapped up nicely, not opened. They pay a bomb for it and keep it in mint condition. Sad to say, these are not real toy collectors. They are just keeping their toys so that they can sell them off at a better price to make profits. I will not sell any of my Macross toys because I enjoy them. So, in a nutshell, open up your Macross toys and enjoy them!! That's what they're for.

It is not true when you say collectors who keep their toys mint in box do it for investments, some do but I collect toys as well as the box art, I love the art just as much as the toys. %95 of my collection is MOC , MIB, and MISB. I do not do it for the money I do it for the love of my hobby. It would be dumb of me to spend $600+ on a FortMax and try to get a profit, it wont work.

Ooooohhhh! Tiiiiiifffffffaaaaaa! :o  :blink:

:blink: AGREED

Vostok 7

I'm surprised that she could fit into the Q-rau in that pose....maybe paint her hair green and she'll look like Milia with an ass? (and rack even...)

Vostok 7

I'm surprised that she could fit into the Q-rau in that pose....maybe paint her hair green and she'll look like Milia with an ass? (and rack even...)

:lol: That would not be a bad idea.

Vostok 7

I don't have that statue. Mine is an actions figure with minimal articulation. I can't close the cockpit door and I thnk her rack doesn't allow me to puch her in any furhter... I was just looking for a suitable substitute to start working on an alternative figure. But now it looks like I don't have to.(See Hayao's post) I'm waiting for confirmation that it's gonna happen.

William Gunn,

You can clearly tell that it is the one on the left, because of the slightly darker brown color and the lack of fastpack holes.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

I am a Macross toy collector, simply because of the love for it. I open up all my Yamato/Bandai toys to at least touch and play with them for a while. Though it's not possible that all my toys get equal amount of time and attention, it's not possible, too many Macross toys already. Not to mention that I also buy 2 of the same types of certain valkyries, for example, 2x 1/60 Elintseeker, 2x 1/60 Strike VF-1S, 4x 1/48 FAST packs (actually wanted 6 sets), wanted to get another 1/48 Super VF-1J gift set but my wallet's running dry and I need money to eat.

I have seen toy collectors buying toys (Yamato, Macross Vintage, or some other Transformer vintage toys) and they insist on the toy box being wrapped up nicely, not opened. They pay a bomb for it and keep it in mint condition. Sad to say, these are not real toy collectors. They are just keeping their toys so that they can sell them off at a better price to make profits. I will not sell any of my Macross toys because I enjoy them. So, in a nutshell, open up your Macross toys and enjoy them!! That's what they're for.

My guess is to your intentions of not selling them, is to have them be buried with you when you die. Heh heh! :o

William Gunn,

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

My guess is to your intentions of not selling them, is to have them be buried with you when you die. Heh heh! :o

Yup!! My Macross toys are going with me into my coffin!! Now, if I'm going to include the suposedly 1/60 Monster by Yamato.............. I'll need onehellofa big coffin!