Q-Rau is 1/60

soze

I said before 18.8m (a compendium measurement) x (1/60) = 31cm.

Where on the box does it say it? Picture?

Graham

Not on the toy box but the case the boxes ship in. That's how Soze explained it to me.

BTW... thanks Soze... I have mine with me now!!! ANd Miria DOES have a butt!

could we get a pic of the q-rau next to a 1/60 valk, just standing straight, i would like to see how it matches up the size comparisons i've seen. from grahams picture, it seems like it, but i would like to see just a regular side by side standing pic.

the head should be at or around the armpit of the q-rau

this size comparison came from robotech.com, but it's the one i found, so go s**t in your hat :p

and please post the pic, hehe

could we get a pic of the q-rau next to a 1/60 valk, just standing straight, i would like to see how it matches up the size comparisons i've seen. from grahams picture, it seems like it, but i would like to see just a regular side by side standing pic.

this size comparison came from robotech.com, but it's the one i found, so go s**t in your hat :p

Here you go, Estacado. I had to take out my 1S from the box. Transforming it reminded me why I put it back in the box in the first place. :p

post-4-1078384481_thumb.jpg

could we get a pic of the q-rau next to a 1/60 valk,  just standing straight,  i would like to see how it matches up the size comparisons i've seen.  from grahams picture, it seems like it, but i would like to see just a regular side by side standing pic.

this size comparison came from robotech.com,  but it's the one i found, so go s**t in your hat  :p

Here you go, Estacado. I had to take out my 1S from the box. Transforming it reminded me why I put it back in the box in the first place. :p

Scale looks pretty damn good to me.

My secretary FAT butt looks better than millia´s.

sorry guys.

Oh but you have to ask Danny secretary at our job... Hotty McYumyum!!! ;):lol:

oh hotty mcyumyum...mmm mmm good butt.

not gonna comment on the q-rau...I think you guys already know how I feel. hehe. it is pretty big tho...nice sized toy...decent articulation. great possibility of somebody making a poseable miria...I know exo's already thinking of a tv green version.

Just filed my taxes. Seems I now have a couple hundred dollars of disposable income, and my 1/60 Max is tired of slumming it with Guld and Isamu while my 1/48th Max kicks it with the 1/48th Skull Squadron, and my 1/55th Max is trying to pry Millia away from Gamlin.

I really do wish Yamato would release those upgrade parts, though...

thanks exo, it looks exactly like it should, if the scale comparison over there is accurate.

btw, i am not a scale snob, i could not possibl;y give less of a fig about it, but i just wanted to see.

lol, now there will be conspiracy theorists on here that hg copied the yamato scale and incorporated it into their chart!

thanks exo, it looks exactly like it should, if the scale comparison over there is accurate.

btw, i am not a scale snob, i could not possibl;y give less of a fig about it, but i just wanted to see.

lol, now there will be conspiracy theorists on here that hg copied the yamato scale and incorporated it into their chart!

As far as I know, Jeff Russel made a chart with most of Sci-Fi's famous starships (i.e. the death star, borg cube thing) and it included Macross ships. It was when Rt.com saw this that they hired him to do one for Robotech.

But yeah, you never know how rumors start. Like the other day I heard Angelina Jolie was having my baby.

Oh wait, I know how that one started...

IT WAS ME!!!

You ppl need to chill out on Millia's butt. :rolleyes: It is just a toy. Not like a 1:1 doll. And how many of you guys would buy that? :blink: I would like to see Millia stand next to the 1/60 valk to see if they are close to same height. Too bad I will not see a 1/48 Q-rau. :( My VF-1S Max is gonna get lonely.

so how long before someone makes a resin cast of a Millia with a REAL butt?

Heh... I think it'd be better (and less expensive) to produce a molded "add-on" pack to give Millia fans the rump they want. It could come in "better" "damn!" and "ghettolicious!" sizes. :lol:

You ppl need to chill out on Millia's butt. :rolleyes: It is just a toy. Not like a 1:1 doll. And how many of you guys would buy that? :blink: I would like to see Millia stand next to the 1/60 valk to see if they are close to same height. Too bad I will not see a 1/48 Q-rau. :( My VF-1S Max is gonna get lonely.

wait, so the 1/60 millia is just a toy, but your 1/48 max gets lonely? :rolleyes:

:lol:

I would like to see Millia stand next to the 1/60 valk to see if they are close to same height.

Actually, by looking at one of ewilen's size reference pics, the top of her head would be about at the bottom of the air-intakes in battloid.

I'll try to PM him to post it.

First person to break out the Sir Mix-a-lot gets a .45 slug in the chest.  :ph34r:

:p

I like big butts and I cannot lie and I can't deny....................bang! ;):p:lol::lol:

Edited by Angel's Fury