Star wars EP 3

Mechleader

Evidently Jedidefender.com is one of those weird SW fan pages that doesn't like you linking directly to the story. I never did understand that. Go to http://www.jedidefender.com/index.php and click on the first story.

Those pictures are either real, or they're well done fan art based on the real deal. They're too close to the known spoilers that have come out to be made up.

Looks real. They supposedly shot 3 different test versions, but that could be the one.

Well, the Anakin is definitely a fake. First off, his arm was cut off above the elbow. Secondly, that's a Terminator hand and forearm, lol. And, of course, the face looks nothing like Hayden. Nice work, though.

Yeah, from what I've read today, the full body shot is a photochop based on the headshot. But otherwise, everything else seems legit. We've already seen renders of Grievous' ride, the speeder and the quasi AT-ST.

I just hopped over to TheForce.net... word has it that the head shot is real, its a make-up test. Its not a new picture.

Joshua Griffin, one of the TheForce.net editors says, "And FWIW, the Anakin pic is a composite from EP3 makeup tests. The arm is the only thing not from an Episode III source in the rendering."

Cool pics, except for the lame photoshop full body.

As a former burn victim, I can tell you that headshot is eerily accurate and painful as hell looking. :blink:

Still, my absolute favorite is "Wookie Boat." Not the pic, though it's fine... I just like saying "Wookie Boat", try it - it's fun. Who even knew Wookies liked marine travel?

"Wookie Boat!"

Cool pics, except for the lame photoshop full body.

As a former burn victim, I can tell you that headshot is eerily accurate and painful as hell looking. :blink:

Still, my absolute favorite is "Wookie Boat." Not the pic, though it's fine... I just like saying "Wookie Boat", try it - it's fun. Who even knew Wookies liked marine travel?

"Wookie Boat!"

Welcome to 31 Flavors, what will you have.

Man, I'm jonesing! Let me have the wookie boat!

I was shocked when I saw the pic but then I realized that it was a fake because the right mechno arm, shouldn`t be above the elbow. I guess Anakin`s look after the duel with Obiwan will be diferrent than this fake pic and we know Lucas he`s full of surprises.

The head shot is real.

I was shocked when I saw the pic but then I realized that it was a fake because the right mechno arm, shouldn`t be above the elbow. I guess Anakin`s look after the duel with Obiwan will be diferrent than this fake pic and we know Lucas he`s full of surprises.

The head shot is real.

I know that :) but what I mean is that a full body picture OFFICIALLY by Lucas Film !

The head shot is real.

... real cool lookin.

I hope EP 3 is so violent little kids run out of the theatre screaming.

You know, that would actually be funny. After years of being accused of kiddy-fying his films, Lucas snaps and makes "3" a gore-fest.

You should hear how Mace gets it...

The head shot is real.

... real cool lookin.

You know, that would actually be funny. After years of being accused of kiddy-fying his films, Lucas snaps and makes "3" a gore-fest.

Is he eaten by a big-ass genetically enhanced shark?

The head shot is real.

... real cool lookin.

Yes... with laser beams attached to their heads. :p

The head shot is real.

... real cool lookin.

That's "Freakin' laser beams."

The head shot is real.

... real cool lookin.

That's "Freakin' laser beams."

"I took nature's most efficient killing machine, and needlessly turned it into a robot."