Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Oh...other wise the proportions don't work?

Well - the only 1/60 I have is the ELINT seeker - which I love - but I don't really wanna hunt down another Max....

Boo ...are you saying I can't use my 1/48s with my Quid Rau?? :(

That's sad.... guess I'll just have to splurge and get...err...Miria 1/48?

VFTF1

Well...out of all that I have too choose from here is one I decided to keep for my collection. The 1/60 CF with GBP armor. It's pretty bad a**...I have actually considered supergluing the armor together so that it will stay on with no problems.

GBP3.jpg

GBP2.jpg

GBP1.jpg

you are right...an armored CF looks awesome.

Yeah...For some reason...I can't quite understand...the brown is actually VERY attractive under the blue and red. :ph34r:

Another armored CF ^_^

Very nice....Is that Ia 1/48 scale? It looks like it...I cannot pose mine really since the legs on the 1/60 blow so bad.

:ph34r:

Yes, it's a 1/48 ^_^

It's more posable than the 1/60 ver.

Both scales are a definite must have :lol:

True that....all CF's are a need to have.

Here's some pics of my CF with the partial FP's...thanks to ruskiiVFaussie I realized that the partial FP's look even cooler than the whole deal...enjoy ^_^

CF1.jpg

CF2.jpg

CF3.jpg

CF4.jpg

heh heh looking good mannnnnnnnnnnn.

oi, place that backpack flap down properly :p

Properly??? Oh Nevermind....I think I know what you mean.....wait.....maybe not.

Edited by misterryno

A few years back, MW member, Lordmasterprince, did a wicked custom job on a 1/60 GBP-1S and VF-1A.

Here's a link to the custom gallery: Link. (It's about 3/4 of the way down.)

Always wondered why Yamato never released a "brownie" GBP paint scheme. :huh:

Heck, I'm surprised there aren't more 1/48 or 1/60 GBP custom paintschemes out there too. I know Kurt did a cool custom 1/48 GBP-1S paintjob awhile back, as well. But other than these two examples, I can't think of any others I've seen on the boards.

Edited by Mog

A few years back, MW member, Lordmasterprince, did a wicked custom job on a 1/60 GBP-1S and VF-1A.

Here's a link to the custom gallery: Link. (It's about 3/4 of the way down.)

Always wondered why Yamato never released a "brownie" GBP paint scheme. :huh:

Heck, I'm surprised there aren't more 1/48 or 1/60 GBP custom paintschemes out there too. I know Kurt did a cool custom 1/48 GBP-1S paintjob awhile back, as well. But other than these two examples, I can't think of any others I've seen on the boards.

Right on....thanks for the link so I did not have to do a search. That is pretty sweet looking. That is a good question you raise though......why has Yamato not released a CF version of GBP armor or SS parts?

Right on....thanks for the link so I did not have to do a search. That is pretty sweet looking. That is a good question you raise though......why has Yamato not released a CF version of GBP armor or SS parts?

I wish I could just find a 1/48 CF in stock somewhere!

she appreciates the woody, but doesn't understand it - "after all, isn't it just the same as the black one, but with a different head," she asks all the time...

VFTF1

OMG :huh:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Oops! Forgot about JEXPRIME's unique Angelbirds-schemed GBP custom. My bad.

To VFTF1, just imagine if they released the woody as a YF-19 (with "accessories")! :blink::lol:

very, very nice! it looks great like that!

Thanks....that makes me feel better....this is my first "custom" job of ANYTHING. I was thinking everyone would think it sucked. LOL :lol:

Thanks....that makes me feel better....this is my first "custom" job of ANYTHING. I was thinking everyone would think it sucked. LOL :lol:

nice. :D Your gamer than me (for now atleast) i tried my hand at panel lining on an old 1/100 VF-1S Arri i think it was and totally stuffed it up lol, no matter which way i tried it it seemed to come out too dark, or just not neat enough, and i'd never try it on a 1/48, i'd probably buy a separate Valk to do that. :p My custom Valk that i will get professionally done will have panel lining though.

Looks good dude! Have to say i LOVE that pose too. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

nice. :D Your gamer than me (for now atleast) i tried my hand at panel lining on an old 1/100 VF-1S Arri i think it was and totally stuffed it up lol, no matter which way i tried it it seemed to come out too dark, or just not neat enough, and i'd never try it on a 1/48, i'd probably buy a separate Valk to do that. :p My custom Valk that i will get professionally done will have panel lining though.

THANKS ^_^^_^^_^ I mentioned, in the other post I have with the rest of the pics for this guy, that I really like the penciled panel lines but I think that the darkness of the bolder black panel lines gives it a more cartoony feel.

THANKS ^_^^_^^_^ I mentioned, in the other post I have with the rest of the pics for this guy, that I really like the penciled panel lines but I think that the darkness of the bolder black panel lines gives it a more cartoony feel.

So what did you use to panel line the one in the pics? A pencil or something else? I'm confused

So what did you use to panel line the one in the pics? A pencil or something else? I'm confused

Something else........................LOL

I used a Sakura Pigma Micron 02 0.30mm Black

me too. i think ill stick to panel lining my models and not my $130 dollar toys.

you are a brave one.