Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Grand Admiral,

Niiiiiiicccccceeeee.... :ph34r:

I totally agree! Are those kill marks behind the valk's nosecone? I think they would've looked better on the FP's instead, but to each his own I guess :D ! Nice pics, though!

Sorry double post.

Hey, thanks for the link to that thread. I am gonna be posting there soon. I just received another 1/55.

Just received my 1/55 CF yesterday...another soldier to the 1/55 army...I will be receiving 5 more very soon. Sooooooooo love the chunkies...

Takinoff.jpg

Cominin1.jpg

Destroythebeast1.jpg

Destroythebeast2.jpg

Battlemode1.jpg

Battlemode2.jpg

Battlemode3.jpg

Battlemode4.jpg

Battlemode5.jpg

Battlemode6.jpg

Nice pics misterryno,

That is probably my favorite 1/55 valk. I have one too and I just love it. Seeing yours makes me want another so that I can have one in Batt mode and one in Fighter mode. Great poses too. Kitty!

The Low Vis v1 doesn't have a black nose tip... :huh:

If it's a typo, I know what you mean about the v2, it would look much better without that black nose tip. :)

Yup, typo, i'm not that clueless. :lol:

I took a look at a few pics i saved of the Low-Vis 1, and you know, i don't think it's that great....

I'm not sour that i missed the lowvis1 boat. :)

just got my first yamato valk this week. This is my first post on the forums as well. Bad camera phone, sorry. Notice anything wrong with my valk? .....No heat sheild! It was missing when i opened the figure. Can anyone tell me, are the heat sheilds attached to the valk at the factory? I just want to be sure that it wasn't seperate from the figure and i'm just not noticing it. Can yamato send replacement parts? Any suggestions? I'll probably post this question on the 'what's wrong with my figure' thread as well. HELP!

post-6251-1191718165_thumb.jpg

the heatshield is under the chest. you have to lift the chest up a little and pull it out. It's not seperate like the 1/55's and 1/60's.

just got my first yamato valk this week. This is my first post on the forums as well. Bad camera phone, sorry. Notice anything wrong with my valk? .....No heat sheild! It was missing when i opened the figure. Can anyone tell me, are the heat sheilds attached to the valk at the factory? I just want to be sure that it wasn't seperate from the figure and i'm just not noticing it. Can yamato send replacement parts? Any suggestions? I'll probably post this question on the 'what's wrong with my figure' thread as well. HELP!

When I first TF'd my 1/48 Max I could not find the heat shield either. Are you sure that it is not just stuck. Look under the chest plate again. I do not have max anymore otherwise I would point out where to look exactly. Hope you find it.

shinobi-wan contact the seller maybe they can send you a replacement part. The heatshield should be slightly visible in fighter mode. It sits slightly under the chestplate.

misterryno , it only seems like a couple of days ago that you were here asking for advice on which valk to get first .. now you're looking like a pro with the poses!!! I'm glad you got into the 1/55's.. too many people are Yamato blind and dismiss the chunky's. Good to see someone new with enthusiasm and love of the old skool (especially since he's new skool himself).

Like your work.

thanks for the help guys, i definitely see the groves for where the heat shield is supposed to slide up and down, and have looked at the spot where it's supposed to be at every possible angle but to no avail, its not there. From reading the boards, it sounds like there are more problems with yamato's quality control than there should be. Is that a common feeling in the communtity here? or just me?

thanks for the help guys, i definitely see the groves for where the heat shield is supposed to slide up and down, and have looked at the spot where it's supposed to be at every possible angle but to no avail, its not there. From reading the boards, it sounds like there are more problems with yamato's quality control than there should be. Is that a common feeling in the communtity here? or just me?

Too alot of people there are QC problems BUT I have not really experianced any yet. Sorry to hear about the heatshield, ESPECIALLY on such a BAD A** Valk. I am sure that Yamato will help.....I mean they sent new parts for the Megazone 23 1/15 Garland to people for free. They should help you too.

Righto, check this out.

14.jpg

3-4.jpg

12-1.jpg

----------------------------------------

13-1.jpg

(notice i corrected the arm placements in the later pic as a real pivot and swing motion would look)

I have been wanting to do a proper Tai round kick with one of my Valks for a long time.

VF-1 1/48's can't do it, but my 1st ed YF-19 sure as hell can! F'n awesome, f'n awesome.

Maybe i will try a snap kick some day. Or maybe a reverse spinning heal kick.

Just something special doing poses with these huge scale, highly expensive transforming mechs.

Bring on the YF-21! He needs to punch Isamu in the chops!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I want to start up a club, the Prestigious Club for Dedicated Half FP Lovers! Especially for the VF-1 line. :D

19-1.jpg

20.jpg

22-1.jpg

Blame Macross Zero! And i have to add the Zero without the Leg FP's looks rather boring and drab. FP's complete it.

:edit: more pics:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Was that a panties shot of a yf-19?

Edit: Mecha Fan Service?

Get your mid out of the gutter! :p Nu, it was to show how i displayed the 19, and keeping it from falling over ass.

Here, here's another Mecha fan service pic for you hentai mecha fans lol

23-1.jpg

(can even see my receipt under the flexi-stand i had from buying my 19 plus others when i was in Aikihabara!)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Join me in the club. I was just noticing how cool it looks with the partial FP. Also you had posted something a while back with partial Armored parts and that looked fantastic.

I understand your "excuse" about "how you displayed it", nice. I know what you were thinking! Valkyrie panties. Thats what you were thinking? :rolleyes::lol:

Sorry if that goes too far. Just trying to have a laugh.

lol it's true! "my secret shame...." *whale whimpers* haha

by the way ruskiifvaussie, where did you get that beautiful sandblasted macross logo glass thingamajig? That is wayyyyy coool.

I got that from a very dodgy ebayer way back then that sent me the wrong volatge cord thinghy.

I am not sure, maybe they are still up and running, i'll have a looksee.

They have changed their ebay handle many times. But i wanted the sign really bad.

Yeah, The Prestigious Partial FP Fanatics - Club sounds like the go.

Check my Sig!

btw you would have seen my CF-1A with partial FPs, that's what you would have seen.

And don't forget the Battroid Hikaru 1S in the corner! :D

4-3.jpg

Partial FP's are not impracticable either. You start off in space, unload all the payload,

then chase the remaining enemy in the below planets atmosphere with the leg'FPs to supply

Vernier thrust for the high altitude dog fight and as i have stated before... i want to add a medium/long

ranged missile under those leg FP's! Just like the YF-19's Leg FP's are capable of.

And of course the Arm FP's are still packing uhh, short range missiles i guess, i can't remember.

Partial FP's rule baby!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

not only that, but where did you get the 3 pronged clear plexiglass display stands? Ive been looking and have found nothing.

awesome pics BTW...

You can grab those from Lost and Found Toys, sorry i don't have their website handy,

but i do have HLJ.com's website which is where i got mine from. Lost and Found toys distribute theirs through HLJ.com

for the international customers. http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?range=descrip...p;GenreCode=All

I really hope you get some, they are truly awesome.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

not only that, but where did you get the 3 pronged clear plexiglass display stands? Ive been looking and have found nothing.

awesome pics BTW...

Those are from Lost and found toys and they are called felexidisplays (?) flexi display, flexistand(?) s&i! I forgot what they are called but you can go here http://www.laftoys.com/

by the way ruskiifvaussie, where did you get that beautiful sandblasted macross logo glass thingamajig? That is wayyyyy coool.

http://search.ebay.com.au/macross-bar-sign...sofocusZunknown

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1422-Macross-Japan-...1QQcmdZViewItem

this is one of the others i was looking at at that time, obviously chose the better one.

It's not coming up now, i think they have finally shut-up-shop as it were.

They had other types too, like a VF-1J Battroid (classic pose from line art) and the Macross Logo in Japanese kanji i think.

I still thought the sign i got from them was the better of the two.

This was a few years back though.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie