Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

XD YF-19 Poses from Macross the Movie (according to timeline order):

Yes one of them is upside down... I don't have the clear flex display stand, so I ended up improvising. XD

Another pic is a double, but couldnt decide which one was better. When I get a better background setup I'll retake the pics.

post-4919-1192572923_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192572935_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192572948_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192572965_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192572983_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192573003_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1192573016_thumb.jpg

hahahah awsome man.

I hope they are planning a single YF-19 release with perfect fixes.... all that talk in the who's the best pilot has

ignited my love for the 19 again. I really should just watch the movie more often instead of trying to find that

perfect time for marathons... I'm missing out. :p

Well at the mo i'm trying poses with my Revy's that i made my 1/48's do, but i wanna wait till me flashy new digi-cam arrives, might be next week tho unfortunately :( Deffinetly awesome posing ability my 1J Revy has.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well at the mo i'm trying poses with my Revy's that i made my 1/48's do, but i wanna wait till me flashy new digi-cam arrives, might be next week tho unfortunately :( Deffinetly awesome posing ability my 1J Revy has.

Keep the pictures coming.

Sqidd.... i hate you.

Nah just kidding, that looks amazing! I always look forward to your "strike a pose" posts

I'll take that as a compliment :p

I think it was last week a few of us were goofing with the 19 and what you could do with the fold booster in batroid. It may even be in this thread. I didn't want to take my fold booster off of my fighter so I ordered another booster the next day. I planned on having to modify the shield in some way to get the booster to attach and imagine my surprise when it just cliped right on, and fairly well too. It won't fall off, that's for sure. I think it looks great on there, I'm not taking it off, thats's for sure. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the fold booster that looks cool in gerwalk ;)

Here is another shot to tide things over till Sunday. I just got another VF-0S with Booster, SV-51 and a Hikaru with TV fastpacks I need to get out of the boxes. And I added a new level to my shelves and more lighting the other day.

Can you tell I like the 19 a little?

DSCN1642.JPG

I'll take that as a compliment :p

I think it was last week a few of us were goofing with the 19 and what you could do with the fold booster in batroid. It may even be in this thread. I didn't want to take my fold booster off of my fighter so I ordered another booster the next day. I planned on having to modify the shield in some way to get the booster to attach and imagine my surprise when it just cliped right on, and fairly well too. It won't fall off, that's for sure. I think it looks great on there, I'm not taking it off, thats's for sure. Now all I have to do is figure out what to do with the fold booster that looks cool in gerwalk ;)

Here is another shot to tide things over till Sunday. I just got another VF-0S with Booster, SV-51 and a Hikaru with TV fastpacks I need to get out of the boxes. And I added a new level to my shelves and more lighting the other day.

Can you tell I like the 19 a little?

DSCN1642.JPG

OMG! you're crazy man! I mean, I'm not sure to buy one of those and you already have three! :lol: Stop before you're like that guy who have 6 or 7 stealth 1J's. :lol:

OMG! you're crazy man! I mean, I'm not sure to buy one of those and you already have three! :lol: Stop before you're like that guy who have 6 or 7 stealth 1J's. :lol:

Gotta have three of your favorites, then you don't have to decide how to display them. :p

But then you'd never have a reason to transform them. And in the end, isn't that the best part about Yamatos? :lol:

Most people will think I am odd but I don't care a whole lot for the transformation process. I like setting them up and most importantly looking at them.

I work with my hands all day for a living though. Minipulating small objects isn't exactly at the top of my list of things to do B))

Most people will think I am odd but I don't care a whole lot for the transformation process. I like setting them up and most importantly looking at them.

I work with my hands all day for a living though. Minipulating small objects isn't exactly at the top of my list of things to do B))

Have you considered models? Or commissioning them? :p

Man Sqidd, those YF looks awesome. Tempted to get a few also. If i got the cash.

Anyway, my VF 1J is ready to pose, love them so much. Waiting for my camera's new external flash so that i could continue my QTVR works. Currently busy with other stuff. So a bit delay on my work.

vf1j2mm0.png

Edited by ikhii

WoW Squidd you sure are going Yamato crazy!!! You are now officially a valk-alcoholic !!! Maybe conserve some of that money for future Yamato releases or some soul of chogokin toys ;) . Hehe there's a giant dildo attached to your YF-19's shield call the DOCTOR!!!

Nice pics, SQIDD! Thanks for sharing. I'm one of those folks whose not too thrilled about how the SV-51 looks in BATT mode, but the those images of it in GERWALK just screams AWESOME! I'm actually having 2nd thoughts about having to pick one up now :lol: .

Edited by connor99

Nice pics, SQIDD! Thanks for sharing. I'm one of those folks whose not too thrilled about how the SV-51 looks in BATT mode, but the those images of it in GERWALK just screams AWESOME! I'm actually having 2nd thoughts about having to pick one up now :lol: .

When I first saw the pics I wasn't in love, but I got one anyway. I'm glad I did. Once I got my first one I ordered a 2nd right away. After the Foker VF-1 the 51 is my favorite now. There is something sinister that the other Mecha doesn't pull off. I can't wait for the Nora. Then we will have sinister and sexy!

When I first saw the pics I wasn't in love, but I got one anyway. I'm glad I did. Once I got my first one I ordered a 2nd right away. After the Foker VF-1 the 51 is my favorite now. There is something sinister that the other Mecha doesn't pull off. I can't wait for the Nora. Then we will have sinister and sexy!

:lol::lol::D !! Nicely put!

Feel free to caption this. :D

Oh, a couple of pics of the YF-19 and Bumblebee:

post-5089-1193285524_thumb.jpg

YF-19 : I said drop your jewels B*t**!!!

Bumble Bee : Stop...Drop...Shut em down...Open up shoppp...

:ph34r:

Hmm... now I'm considering that maybe getting Max w/super strike parts is better than getting Nora... hmm.. .I mean - I have Milia Quid Rau - so she would go well with Max... hmm.... Got two Ivanovs....a third SV is ...not necessary...yesss....

VFTF1

Hmm... now I'm considering that maybe getting Max w/super strike parts is better than getting Nora... hmm.. .I mean - I have Milia Quid Rau - so she would go well with Max... hmm.... Got two Ivanovs....a third SV is ...not necessary...yesss....

VFTF1

But if you'd want Max to fight Milia in her Q-Rau it would need to be 1/60 which are getting harder to find these days.