Macross World Custom Toy page

Graham

this is a very valuable resource - i think this will be a hit! especially since searching the forums isnt the easiest to do and its hit or miss, this is a awesome idea! you might want to check out yellowlightman's fanart page - i think alot of customs made it over there too, and he can help you contact those modellers to get them to submit entries to you.

thanks for doing this! when my 1/55 minmay guard is compelte i'd love to see it up there!

I'm thinking of setting up a page linked to the MW toy page, to feature Macross custom toys by MW members, as we have so many great customs coming out and I feel it would be good to have a permanent record all in one place.

The page would basically be divided into the following categories: -

• 1/48 Customs.
  • 1/55 Customs.
  • 1/60 Customs.
  • Other Macross toy customs.

Who thinks this is a good idea?

Obviously, I'd have to get Shawn's approval, but I'm sure he'll say yes.

Graham

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

Awesome. With amount of masterpeices many of our talented customizers produce, MW will definitely be a mecca for custom toys.

Again, all these additions and updates are greatly appreciated Graham!

MacrossWorld is not just a forum anymore! :lol: (I mean that in a joking good way).

:D

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=4625

official customs thread LOL. Might want to search the how to customize toys forum as well.

I'm thinking step-by-steps are a great Idea so graham should provide a spot for a link to the step by step hosted elsewhere ;) . I'm working on a 1/55 repair guide myself at the moment.

Graham,

This has definitely been a long time coming, and I appreciate your initiative.

As the unofficial "Custom King," I just want to say "Thank you!"

Of course, I may have to cede my title to Gene, since I sold him a few of my customs last year, but I still have plenty, with more in the works. ;)

As I've been saying for years, I'll take a (1) custom over (5) standard mass production valkyries any day of the week.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hello Graham,

This is something that most collectors have been waiting for. I love custom valks and like ChrisB, would buy customs over standard release valks any day. Custom are the best representation of what valks should look like. Granted Yamato offers the best platform for customizers, custom valks are just amazing to look at.

I've been waiting for this section for year and applaud your conviction in giving us what we want!!! You the MAN!!!

And Chris, I'm sure you still reign in the custom collecting field, but I'm catching up :D with over 8 or 9 custom 1/48's in the works.... Geez i'm gona be broke for a while.

/Gene

Guys, I need some more submissions for the custom toy gallery.

I'm sure I've seen a few VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki 1/60, 1/55 and 1/48 customs in the past, so where are they?

Also, Sebastian, didn't you do a low-viz 1/60 once?

Also any 1/72 Yamato Macross Plus customs?

Jaw Jaw, I will get your 1/55 pics uploaded soon, probably at the weekend.

Graham

Will try to add Jung's custom 1/48 CF and Kurt's custom Enigma to the gallery tonight if I have time.

However, I have a magazine update to do as well, which takes priority, so we'll see.

Graham

Take you time Graham! Great job, I love that page!!!

damn... motivation to finish a few of my customs. I can't help but think that most of them have gone above and beyond the bounds of good taste though. Should I just assume a custom bluntman and cronic 1/55 [aka the jamacian squad] with bongsabre and bluntlasers wouldn't be appreciated?

I've got my nice "tail end of the war when parts were scarce" taka custom... which uses a variety of parts for that "damn I need an arm" type valk :rolleyes:

Anybody care about my spawn valk1, spawn valk2, spawn valk 3, spawn destroids, spawn glaug, etc? ... [what can I say but I had a bunch of spawn parts :rolleyes: ]

custom armor for the 1/100 toys?

custom sdf-1 with zen ships for arms?

lots more scary stuff in the works... Nothing like a crossbow for proper "customizing" :lol:

Looking good! Graham, to let the whole gang on MW know the new page, you could leave a sign showing the custom gallery on entrance to MW, like a temporary news ad on the front page.

The only customs i have are some macross 7 19's (iron maiden, cammo) and two vf-11 yammies. those count on the gallery :ph34r: ?

<_< (and to think i suggested this a long time ago...)

:lol: !!

don't forget to include the perfect transformation hasegawa custom!

that thing still gives me the shivers...

I love that sucker too, but I'm pretty sure Graham wants to keep that page dedicated to customized toys only.

Now it's just a matter of talking Shawn into making the same type of page in the models section.

Now that these stuff is being archived, hopefully people will make a point to take good pics. So far it hasn't been too bad.

Just remember... we're all looking to see what you have behind your valks, so make sure not to put your laundry in the background. :lol: How many times have we heard... Hey, we have the same type of television!!! :p

Now that these stuff is being archived, hopefully people will make a point to take good pics. So far it hasn't been too bad.

Just remember... we're all looking to see what you have behind your valks, so make sure not to put your laundry in the background. :lol: How many times have we heard... Hey, we have the same type of television!!! :p

Aw crap.. im screwed then.

I dont live anymore on El Salvador and I sold 90% of my valks.. all i got left ws the old pics.

I sold the tv too..

lol :D

Some great links there, thanks.

I'll get them all uploaded to the MW Custom Toy Gallery this coming Saturday.

Graham

can I add a suggestion for the customs page?

don't let it load all the pictures when you click on "1/48 customs" like it does now. make it so it only loads one thumbnail and you click on that to make the rest of the pictures for that particular custom come up.

can you imagine trying to view this on dial-up... :blink:

don't forget to include the perfect transformation hasegawa custom!

that thing still gives me the shivers...

HI BAKE_ART

where can I find this page?

I never see it before~!

Is amazing works!

AND I want to see the full body of the all 3 mode !

can you help me?

THANk YOU VERY MUCH~!!

Edited by 柿崎速雄

can I add a suggestion for the customs page?

don't let it load all the pictures when you click on "1/48 customs" like it does now. make it so it only loads one thumbnail and you click on that to make the rest of the pictures for that particular custom come up.

can you imagine trying to view this on dial-up... :blink:

Good idea and I'll have a think about it, but it would be several hours of extra work and I ain't getting paid for this ya know :(

Graham

The only customs i have are some macross 7 19's (iron maiden, cammo) and two vf-11 yammies. those count on the gallery :ph34r: ?

Yep, definitely interested in seeing custom Mac 7 toys (have to add a 1/65 category tho) and custom Yammie VF-11 toys as well.

Graham