uh oh...the rise of Boomers!

J A Dare

One more doom to the list.

We are so screwed within the next 50 years. <_<

Funnily enough, I'm going to visit the Science Museum in London next week to meet the Honda ASIMO.

If you like, I'll ask it to show mercy on us pitiful fleshy meatbags [1] when the revolution comes... :lol:

[1] Just in case anyone takes this personally, its a nod to a certain character in Star Wars: KOTR...

Funnily enough, I'm going to visit the Science Museum in London next week to meet the Honda ASIMO.

If you like, I'll ask it to show mercy on us pitiful fleshy meatbags [1] when the revolution comes... :lol:

[1] Just in case anyone takes this personally, its a nod to a certain character in Star Wars: KOTR...

Heh, he was gamespy's #1 supporting character in a video game.

Kill the meatbags! Kill em all!

Microsoft will "aquire" Honda, change their name to Genom, and then we are all doomed.

All those boomers were really going berserk because they were running Windows embedded.

Edited by Anubis

A Boomer running on Windows would hardly be a threat, just wait for the OS to crash and then steal its batteries before it can reboot.

That would be true. Later models will shed Microsoft though. Then we're fu$#ed.

In any case Steven Hawking will save us from rampaging boomers, until the Knight Sabers come save us.

Edit in: A real life Bender would be pretty cool though.

Edited by Anubis

A real life Bender would be pretty cool though.

No it wouldn't. He'd steal your wallet and drink all of your booze. :lol:

I have no money in my wallet and I don't generally drink, so I may be safe.

I can see it now, a lone lil boomer working diligently at a construction site and than you hear this "Windows AI illegal operation 404!" And it'll start like throwing stuff at people chanting "I AM THE SUPERIOR MOJO!!!!!" in a voice similar to Billgates.......think of the horror young childern will witness.

Microsoft will "aquire" Honda, change their name to Genom, and then we are all doomed.

All those boomers were really going berserk because they were running Windows embedded.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just like the Mars rover "spirit" before it got fixed.

Doesn't this remind you of Patlabor?

Edited by Angel's Fury