My Hasegawa model kits

Ancalagon

Those are beautiful. I like the really clean look. You had to give it to us all in one shot? You couldn't of spread it out a little?

Some questions if you don't mind. What pilot figure did you use for the Miria kit? Is it a modified Hasegawa VF-1 pilot?

Also, I think you used the perfect shades of color on every valk. I'm starting my max & miria kit and I would really appreciate it if you could tell me exactly what shades you used. The brand of paint and the exact mixtures of shades?

I really, really, really, and most definitely like your work.

Damn!! that's so freaking cool...so many......

How long did it take you to build that many?

Unlike Gabe I like an slightly weathered look because it brings out the detail lines and it gives it a moder 3D look just like on the VF-1D.

Don't i wish you had more close up HQ resolution pics of them...?

Damn!! that's so freaking cool...so many......

How long did it take you to build that many?

Unlike Gabe I like an slightly weathered look because it brings out the detail lines and it gives it a moder 3D look just like on the VF-1D.

I bet ya' he had a LOT of time on his hands to build and paint all that.

:wub: Angelbirds!

Seriously, they all look terrific! Even poor Kakizaki is wonderfully represented. Just wondering if you would mind sharing the paint colors that you used on the models. It would certainly help quite a bit! I especially love the color on the M&M VF-1's, Kakizaki's VF-1, and the YF-21! Wonderful work..thanks for sharing! :)

Melissa

D'oh! :wacko: eDit 4 speling korekshuns

Edited by trueblueeyes

Thanks for all your comments!

First of all, my english sucks!! :)

Some questions if you don't mind. What pilot figure did you use for the Miria kit? Is it a modified Hasegawa VF-1 pilot?

No, it's a pilot figure from a Bandai variable 1/72 VF-1 kit.

Also, I think you used the perfect shades of color on every valk. I'm starting my max & miria kit and I would really appreciate it if you could tell me exactly what shades you used. The brand of paint and the exact mixtures of shades?

I only use Hobby Color from Gunze and some Tamya colors for all my kits.

The mixture is the same as it is shown in the manual.

Sorry, I don't have a digi cam.

If anyone could give me some tips how I can improve my kits, i would be very grateful.

There are some things I don't like about them.

Like the panel lines on my max and miria and the fast packs of my super and strike.