Custom VF-2SS w/0 Armor

Jarrod

I was just thinking to myself today "What ever happened to this project?"

Wow, all I can say is wow. It really does look great B)) .

SWEET SWEET SWEETTTTTTT! Excellent job! Man I envy you soooooomuch for getting yours done. I havn't even started mine yet :(

Rob

And I'd like to extend a rather large Thank You(and you too Jessee!) for recasting the needed parts. I would have had to scratchbuild otherwise...not something I was really looking forward too :p

Jarrod

SWEET  SWEET  SWEETTTTTTT!  Excellent job!  Man I envy you soooooomuch for getting yours done.  I havn't even started mine yet :(

Rob

And I'd like to extend a rather large Thank You(and you too Jessee!) for recasting the needed parts. I would have had to scratchbuild otherwise...not something I was really looking forward too :p

Jarrod

LOL..>Rob recasted them...I just played cheerleader and postman.....but thank you none the less...I have to start my soon! (but I need to finish my VF11 first )

You know it's really amazing, the fact that something that did not look to "fantastic" in it's animation debute, actually looks SO MUCH BETTER once it's presented as a model kit. Mostly because it'll have so much detail and admiration once completed. I never really liked the VF-2SS in the OAV, but once you see it as a model kit and how nicely it looks, you sorta feel something different for it.

WOW! that looks great. thats what i've been trying to do lately and im in the urg of just giving up and move on to the next model that im doing. anyway my plan was not only to build the vf-2ss without the fast pack, but also build a detachable fast pack for the vf-2ss :)

Wow, that Valk II looks real well put together. How did you create the VF-2SS without incorporating the fast pack? I just picked up my own model of this figure this weekend for $26 from a new anime shop I found. I'm hoping to complete it after I finish up the Q-Rau model kit I picked up a few months ago.

Does anyone know the going price of the VF-2SS model these days?

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, that Valk II looks real well put together. How did you create the VF-2SS without incorporating the fast pack? I just picked up my own model of this figure this weekend for $26 from a new anime shop I found. I'm hoping to complete it after I finish up the Q-Rau model kit I picked up a few months ago.

Does anyone know the going price of the VF-2SS model these days?

where did you get that kit baronv? i've been looking hard to find one of those. hope they're still available :unsure:

Bandai recently recasted these models and put them back on the market... they may have stopped again already, but either way, they're far more common now than they were a couple of years ago (if you had one you were awesome... if you had two... one of which was built, you r0x0r) I keep meaning to pick one of these up, but I'm still working on my YS 1/4000 scale Macross Storm Attacker and I vowed not to start a new model until I finish this one...