Custom VF-2SS w/0 Armor

Jarrod

Great job Jarrod. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Can you post more pics of the hinges, so I can try to make my own. Also what material did you use for your custom parts.

At the moment...no, my computer died and I'm working on a bare bones system right now. Did you check out the link in the first post? It has a lot of detail in the in-progress pics. All my hinges, etc are made from various styrene bits. As for line-art..I'm pretty sure there's some somewhere in the magazine section....I believe that's where I got mine. Just check every issue around 1992(even the more obscure mags), you should find something.

Jarrod

SWEET  SWEET  SWEETTTTTTT!  Excellent job!  Man I envy you soooooomuch for getting yours done.  I havn't even started mine yet :(

Rob

And I'd like to extend a rather large Thank You(and you too Jessee!) for recasting the needed parts. I would have had to scratchbuild otherwise...not something I was really looking forward too :p

Jarrod

LOL..>Rob recasted them...I just played cheerleader and postman.....but thank you none the less...I have to start my soon! (but I need to finish my VF11 first )

And what a cheerleader you are :p thanks again guys for the parts :)

Jarrod,

Was just curious to see if there were any plans on creating instructions and/or add on parts to make a VF-2SS. Oh and I was also wondering the same thing about the transformable Hasegawa VF you made as well.....I know this subject was brought up in another thread, but I figured I'd ask anyway. :D Thx

Jarrod,

Was just curious to see if there were any plans on creating instructions and/or add on parts to make a VF-2SS. Oh and I was also wondering the same thing about the transformable Hasegawa VF you made as well.....I know this subject was brought up in another thread, but I figured I'd ask anyway. :D Thx

Heh...well for the VF-2 I don't know right now actually...I did kinda just skip out on it last time I was asked, opps :unsure: I'd like to at some point...it really wasn't very hard, but I've got some very in-depth scratchbuilds I'm working on right now(namely the YF-37 Rafaga from Tech Romancer and a War Within Optimus). As for the Hasegawa, don't hold your breath, I could do without the headaches of trying to re-do that much work :p

Jarrod

• 4 weeks later...