Five Nights at Freddy's

jvmacross

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I watched this...so yeah...I'll watch the original.....is FNAF still popular with the kids?

I was just about to say that I’ve already seen a version with Nick Cage. 
Crazy Nick Cage is best Nick Cage 

• azrael changed the title to Five Nights at Freddy's
4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Willy's Wonderland was fun, but I loved this first game quite a bit so I've gotta see this too. Love the dude from FutureMan/Hunger Games, I'm in. 

I saw futureman and had a lot of fun with that one. I didn’t realize he was the guy in hunger games

• 1 month later...

The premise is kinda odd. Who posts a security guard inside an abandoned animatronic themed restaurant. At best a post like that might have a guard in the parking lot. At least with the Nicholas Cage version, he was hired to clean the place up, and honestly the guy was doing a pretty good job of it. Seriously that guy was super dedicated to his work 

Looks awesome, I loved the first game so I'm absolutely in! You're not supposed to think, at all, for even a second, about the job listing or it's logistics, or why anyone would return multiple nights after one night of animatronics trying to kill you, it's glossed over completely in the games, just gotta roll with it. I figured for the film they'd have to figure something out, this looks great, the substitutes like Willy's Wonderland were fun enough, but this is what all those movies were imitating, looks great. 

10 hours ago, Tking22 said:

You're not supposed to think, at all, for even a second, about the job listing or it's logistics, or why anyone would return multiple nights after one night of animatronics trying to kill you

Honestly I never thought about it before. I don’t know why I did now

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Bolt said:

My kid is obsessed with this franchise. I'd never heard of FNAF before.  He's counting down the days and committed to going to see it with him. And now he wants me to help him make a Freddy mask for Halloween.  :pardon:

Rubies sells whole costumes with a mask. 

https://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Nights-Value-Priced-Freddys-Costume/dp/B01BF4LRBU/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3LJDGWO7EDONN&keywords=five%2Bnights%2Bcostume&qid=1693433812&sprefix=five%2Bnights%2Bcostum%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-5&th=1

• 2 months later...

Lol. All too true ! :lol:
My son dragged me to see it on the big screen and he jumped every 10 seconds. And still loved it. I was like, how this?? And Why that?? Definitely for the fans. It's all about the lore..which makes no sense..! :rofl:

Edited by Bolt

• 4 months later...

I mean... ok.  Everything I know about FNAF is from watching Game Theory on Youtube.  I watched the first one because it was free on Peacock.  And it was just alright enough that I'd watch a sequel... if it were also free on Peacock.

27 minutes ago, mikeszekely said:

I mean... ok.  Everything I know about FNAF is from watching Game Theory on Youtube.  I watched the first one because it was free on Peacock.  And it was just alright enough that I'd watch a sequel... if it were also free on Peacock.

Pretty sure the target audience is between 2-11....

The fact that you actually watched it means you either have kids in elementary school or had absolutely nothing else to do on that day...lol

7 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Pretty sure the target audience is between 2-11....

The fact that you actually watched it means you either have kids in elementary school or had absolutely nothing else to do on that day...lol

Both, actually!