BattleStar Galactica

Myersjessee

I hate cliffhangers so Im not sure I can wait to the middle of next year to see whats gonna happen.

345648[/snapback]

My groin is already cramping up in anticipation of whatever the season finale throws at us. You just know its going to be a whopper. Should we start taking bets?

Baltar finally betrays the Galactica and defects to the toasters?

[insert character here] is revealed to be a cylon?

1st successful human/cylon hybrid makes an appearance?

Galactica encounters giant snowflake in space (an outside chance, I realize)?

Any news if the Ship of Lights are going to make an appearance or the Prince of Darkness for that matter?

345733[/snapback]

How about Luicifer, could be another organic Cylon of a type we have not seen or something unique.

Well they should hurry up and form the council of 12.

Also Apollo needs a love interest so he can get some of his pent up fustration out (not Starbuck).

Edited by big F

YAY!!!!

looks like the second series has some more episodes to come too ( if I read it right)

I hate cliffhangers so Im not sure I can wait to the middle of next year to see whats gonna happen.

345648[/snapback]

I thought that the remainder of the current season was supposed to return next January, thereby concluding the last episode's cliff hanger... same goes for SG1 and Atlantis.

345656[/snapback]

Second half of the season returns in Jan.

That could be it. So far we've seen models of Number Six, Aaron Doral, Leoben Conroy and Sharon Valerii and that makes only 4 confirmed models.

As for the council of 12, didn't they already have the Quorum of 12?

I am still waiting for someone like Cassiopeia to show up fr Apollo. :)

Any news if the Ship of Lights are going to make an appearance or the Prince of Darkness for that matter?

345733[/snapback]

How about Luicifer, could be another organic Cylon of a type we have not seen or something unique.

Well they should hurry up and form the council of 12.

Also Apollo needs a love interest so he can get some of his pent up fustration out (not Starbuck).

345744[/snapback]

That could be it. So far we've seen models of Number Six, Aaron Doral, Leoben Conroy and Sharon Valerii and that makes only 4 confirmed models.

As for the council of 12, didn't they already have the Quorum of 12?

I am still waiting for someone like Cassiopeia to show up fr Apollo. :)

So Lucy Lawless' character was not a Cylon?

What scale is the Titanium line BTW?

( Does the BSG MKVII have a third weapon port on the vertical wing there? )

346439[/snapback]

Welllllll, there are actually two Titanium lines. The first line is very small as each vehicle is only about 3" long. There is no set scale - they just proportion 'em down to a set size. The new Titanium line, though, is significantly larger. If you ever saw any of the Galoob Star Wars Action Fleet vehicles, this new Titanium line is a diecast recasting of those exact same molds. So far I've only seen an X-Wing and Republic Gunship in this larger line, but I like both of them very much. Once again, they are not a specific scale - they are just proportioned down to about 5"-6". I would like very much to have a Viper in the larger line, but the smaller one doesn't do a thing for me.

Hasbro is doing some small ships from Galactica and Stargate in thier Titanium line.  They are doing ships from both versions of Galactica.

346434[/snapback]

Eeeeee (screams like a Japanese schoolgirl)!

When? How much? Photos?

Need more info ASAP.

Graham

You mean like, Hot Wheels small or something?  Size does matter after all..

346683[/snapback]

I don't remember exactly how small. But they can't be that much bigger than how wheels or matchbox. It's been a while. I remember telling myself to come back for pics but I never did, it wasn't that impressive to me. They were unpainted die cast on the display. Maybe they would look better painted.

OK, just searched various sites for info on the Hasbro BSG toys and the line-up seems to include: -

3Inch 1978 Cylon Raider vehicle

3Inch 2004 Scout ship vehicle

3Inch 1978 Viper vehicle

3Inch BG 04 Colonial 1

3Inch BG 04 Raptor

3Inch BG 04 Viper MK VII

I'm a little disappointed that no Viper MKII from BG 04 is included and neither is the new or old Galactica :(

And what the heck is the "3Inch 2004 Scout ship vehicle"? It's not the Raptor as that is already listed.

Graham

The little 3 inch vehicles are pretty nice I have a tie bomber and an ARC-170....can't to see the BSG ships! Finally a MK VII, I've heard people say they where doing resin MK VII's but it's been a LONG time and haven't seen anything new on them.

Chris

Or a misprint...might be 1978 scout blah blah...which as Cobywan said, might be the shuttle.  Who would want the land ram? :p

347037[/snapback]

I love the Landram :p

I can't beleive there is no Viper MK II listed. I mean come on Hasbro, it's only the main bloody fighter in the show!!!!!! :angry: The MK VII hardly gets any screen time compared to the MK II.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...

Stuck in the '70s-80's...

Bah...

Granted, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but that entire page stems from the lack of acceptance towards the new vision and reinterpretation of the original series, instead of them dragging up Dirk Benedict from B-star retirement, breaking out that robotic puppy and trying to find enough disco-oriented clothing and music to set the tone. From my point of view, it's also amusing because many of the listed reasons "why" to hate the new BSG are reasons to rejoice in the new series. Also, if I actually had such an empty life that I could take the time to create a list with 55 reasons to hate the new BSG, I'm sure that I could easily come up with 110 reasons why to deride the original one...

Edited by myk

What surprises me most is the people who hate the new show watch it every week just so they can trash it.  WTF is up with that?  Seriously.

349405[/snapback]

That's just life - people love to hate. Just wait until the new RT series comes out. :rolleyes:

What surprises me most is the people who hate the new show watch it every week just so they can trash it.  WTF is up with that?  Seriously.

349405[/snapback]

That's just life - people love to hate. Just wait until the new RT series comes out. :rolleyes:

349700[/snapback]

lol, i was just thinking of that too.... 55 reasons the new Shadow Chronicles suck.... :p