Yet another 1/48 custom...

mslz22

This is another enigma, this one is a 1j, it has the alternate bird coming out of the clouds decals as opposed to the blowing wind one featured on Kurts awesome enigma, I am painting a set of 1/100 resin sazabi hands (which are about the same size as the Yamato 1j hands). Has the usual stuff, devins decals, weathering (much of which does not come out on my Digicam, especially the panel shading, but it is there), and a not yet dry Club M resin pilot. This is a commission for Min.

IM001018.jpg

Edited by mslz22

WOW!!!! :o:o:o

That is one hell of a custom. I can see how much time and energy went into that project....

This type of custom, among others reasons, is what makes me visit here once a day (Thanks to those that makes this site alive). Hope to see more customs from you and the other in the future.

And happy happy to the new owner of that custom.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow, great work! and did someone say 1/55 minmay guard? alright, i'm on deck! i'm really looking forward to seeing (and holding) my first ever Valkyrie custom, and with my fave theme too -Viva La Viverator! i'm sure it'll be awesome- what would we fanboys do without MacrossWorld and its talented fanbase?

The more of these Enigma customs I see, the more I'm starting to want one. No way would I be brave enough to customize my one and only 1/48, but I do have a couple of spare 1/60's. Hmmmm.....

Oh yeah, just remembered something: I am "teh suck" at painting.

Mike,

Great job on the Enigma custom! :o

I am definitely impressed. I can tell that you put a lot of work into it, and I know from experience as a long time customer of yours, that the camera never does true justice to your skills.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to talking to you when time permits.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

OK , I´m cutting my veins here for some Battroid pics :)

Awesome Enigma , specially considering it´s a 1J which doesn´t recieve much love from customisers nowadays

that's funny because I cut off a nice chunk of my ring finger this morning, really, just got back from the ER, everything is back on and I will put up some battroid pics in a few hours. Watch out for broken glass under snow cover!!!!!!!