Invader Zim

fulcy

I know some of you guys out there are as into Invader Zim as I am - so, like me, you'll probably crap your pants to find out that the little green guy is coming to DVD

About frickin time - guess there was enough fan interest in this for them to go forward...

wow , at last they realise how much following this series has.

I hope they put nice extras in the DVDs , like never before seen footage or a bonus episode.

I´m glad I haven´t seen nearly half od the series so I´ll probably enjoy this DVD greatly.

A must buy.

HELL YEAHHHH!!!!! This is awesome news! Along with more volumes of Red Dwarf and South Park and knowing that Futurama, Family Guy, Dilbert and The Critic are out/coming out on DVD, I couldn't be happier. Well, actually, the only thing better would be a complete set of Beavis & Butthead Uncut DVD's, but that will probably never happen.

HELL YEAHHHH!!!!! This is awesome news! Along with more volumes of Red Dwarf and South Park and knowing that Futurama, Family Guy, Dilbert and The Critic are out/coming out on DVD, I couldn't be happier. Well, actually, the only thing better would be a complete set of Beavis & Butthead Uncut DVD's, but that will probably never happen.

good taste and good call ;)

I actually have every zim episode ever stored convieniently on my pc. My pc even ports out to my tv so I can enjoy zim on three screens at once. Unfortunately my dumb ass sold the sound card out of my computer and zim just isn't the same without sound :rolleyes: . And I just realized that the whole time I was trying to give fulcy videogames I could have just given him my zim collection [slaps head for not thinking].

Aside from the south park dvd's I got from chowser and "little nemo" my mom gave me for christmas, this will be my first real dvd purchase :blink:

While were talkin 'bout zim... Whats everybodys favorite episode? For me it's sooooo hard to choose.... maybe "battle of the planets" but "girr goes crazy and stuff" was sooo good. Then again so was "lice" and "bloatys pizza hog". Wait... just remembered my favorite simply has to be "the wettening"

Edited by kanata67

good taste and good call ;)

I actually have every zim episode ever stored convieniently on my pc. My pc even ports out to my tv so I can enjoy zim on three screens at once. Unfortunately my dumb ass sold the sound card out of my computer and zim just isn't the same without sound :rolleyes: . And I just realized that the whole time I was trying to give fulcy videogames I could have just given him my zim collection [slaps head for not thinking].

Aside from the south park dvd's I got from chowser and "little nemo" my mom gave me for christmas, this will be my first real dvd purchase :blink:

While were talkin 'bout zim... Whats everybodys favorite episode? For me it's sooooo hard to choose.... maybe "battle of the planets" but "girr goes crazy and stuff" was sooo good. Then again so was "lice" and "bloatys pizza hog". Wait... just remembered my favorite simply has to be "the wettening"

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, but my favorite so far would have to be "Walk of Doom". Actually, any episode where Gir gets alot of airtime in the dogsuit is really hilarious, IMHO. My friend picked up the two different Gir in Dogsuit plush toys. I want to get those. And the patches. I want to make a beanie cap with Gir patches on it.

Incidentally, my friend had a French class in high school with Jhonen Vasquez. He's from San Jose. We've seen him before at local comic shows and even at the movies a few years ago.

As I realize I'm holding the box to go to fulcy...

Awww... now I'm going to have to re-tape it :blink:

Who's to say I don't already have all the HQ releases of Invader Zim on my computer ;) As a side note, I love Idiot Dog Brain - showed that one to my GF the other night, and she almost pissed herself - not a good thing, since she was sitting on my lap.

As I realize I'm holding the box to go to fulcy...

Awww... now I'm going to have to re-tape it :blink:

Who's to say I don't already have all the HQ releases of Invader Zim on my computer ;) As a side note, I love Idiot Dog Brain - showed that one to my GF the other night, and she almost pissed herself - not a good thing, since she was sitting on my lap.

to late... just got back from the post office. Oh well... 4 discs of zim that you already have. MAybe the us government lsd experiment footage and the flintstones cigarette comercial will make the discs worth looking at. That and the first season of aeon flux.

"tak the hidious new girl" was another great episode. Then again so was "hobart 13" and "future dib" :lol:

sorry... no golden shower stuff on the discs :rolleyes:

What episode is the scene from where Gir is dancing at the club/rave? I downloaded a fan-made movie that pays tribute to scenes with Gir, and that scene is in there. It starts off with Zim needing Gir to do something, but he's not answering, and he wonders where he could be, then the scene switches to Gir dancing.

Also, I have another movie with that dance scene with different music, too. It's Gir dancing to "Mr. Wonderful" from the DDR games.

Yeah I liked that DDR one but I made a better one using BOOM BOOM DOLLAR I think was the song with that same gir dance just a bit edited out, was fantastic till I lost it last year.

My favorite episode would have to be the one where Zim and Gir are abducted by stupid aliens and fuse Zim with a hamster using tape. "I'm an alien too! and this dog is not a dog! He is GIR! GIR SHED YOUR DOOGY RUES AND REVEAL YOUR TRUE FORM!" *Gir does a flip ripping off his doggy outfit* "HI THERE!" *gir waving* "Oooooooh wh at a smart little doggy!"

What episode is the scene from where Gir is dancing at the club/rave? I downloaded a fan-made movie that pays tribute to scenes with Gir, and that scene is in there. It starts off with Zim needing Gir to do something, but he's not answering, and he wonders where he could be, then the scene switches to Gir dancing.

I think it is from "Abducted".

Edited by TwinkiePlatter

What do you guys think of the last unaired episodes that have been trickling onto the net? I thought "Fry Cook of Doom" was pretty good, but some of the others were just average. You can definitely tell that Vasquez & Co lost interest once they knew they were cancelled.