Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

It looks like the RHD Silverstreak is just as common as the LHD version. When I bought mine at Target in Burbank, they had six of them in stock; three of them RHD. Even other Target branches in North Hollywood, Northridge and Woodland Hills have equal or more amounts of RHD versions.

My Silverstreak's steering wheel is on the left.

I got Smokescreen and Sideswipe in Target, Meister on Wal-mart online, and all the others I got from BBTS.

Edit: Forgot I got Hound in Wal Mart. Found two. Kept one and sold the other here for cost.

Edited by Anubis

The Alternators I have are

Sideswipe, Hound, DeadEnd, Tracks and Silverstreak, I think I got them in that order at Walmart.

when I got DeadEnd and Tracks they only had like two of them in that moment, now the only ones they have are like six Silverstreak...

No signs of Jazz, Grimlocks or any other alternators yet

I got my Smokescreen, Tracks, Hound and Silverstreak from Target. Meister was ordered from Wal-Mart.com. I might get Dead End later this year. Side Swipe is last on my list, as every Target and TRU has him overstocked.

As for Grimlock, I may have no choice but to get him after Christmas.

I had to get Tracks and Meister from Walmart.com, and got Hound from Big Bad Toystore when it was on sale.

Sideswipe and Smokescreen were bought at the local Wal Mart that's just NOW started to get Alternators from later waves. I saw 1 Hound and a couple Silverstreaks.

As Silverstreak is pretty much just a repaint I doubt ill get him. Rather spend 10 more and get a new GBA or DS game..

Optimus Prime's getting some in a funny, spam-inspired picture here...http://spamusement.com/view.php?id=144

Dunno, but remmeber an RSX was slated to be made?

I will get it cause I love Alt/BT but Im dissapointed. Prowl (who else could it be) should be a WRX not an RSX. I think Bumble bee or some other teeny robot should be an RSX but not Prowl. Gotta stay like the G1 repaints. But then Im sure they chose that cause people maybe tired of another WRX repaint.

Edited by Solscud007

Dunno, but remmeber an RSX was slated to be made?

I will get it cause I love Alt/BT but Im dissapointed. Prowl (who else could it be) should be a WRX not an RSX. I think Bumble bee or some other teeny robot should be an RSX but not Prowl. Gotta stay like the G1 repaints. But then Im sure they chose that cause people maybe tired of another WRX repaint.

Oh yeah too many repaints and not just cause of the WRX, I hope they keep the head of Smokescreen/Silverstreak for the new Prowl

a7, over@tfw, where i'm a member@, theres speculation about that going on.

1-a listing for an acura alternator was in walmart computers a few months back

2-i forgot what else but the general consensus is that it might be a fake. The # is the same as the # on the walmart listing from way back, but so far noone knows if this is bogus. Some of the mods there think it is and I am skeptical myself. One of the valid reasons that one of the mods gave was that the pic is of a toy car rather than a real one, in china where they had ;listings and pics at a toy show all the photos were of real cars. So who knows. I think it is false though.

I don't see any transformation seam lines.

(imo)why are all the binaltechs made from shhty wanna be sports cars like mazda and chevy??..fuggin' subaru..c'mon now!

....how about ,

LOTUS ?

LAMBORGINI ?

FERRARI ?

BUGATI ?

DeTOMASO ?

MASERATI ?

DeLOREAN ?

hell ...i'd even take a nissan 350Z ...over that rx-8 any day of the year! :angry:

just wonder... ;)

(imo)why are all the binaltechs made from shhty wanna be sports cars like mazda and chevy??..fuggin' subaru..c'mon now!

....how about ,

LOTUS ?

LAMBORGINI ?

FERRARI ?

BUGATI ?

DeTOMASO ?

MASERATI ?

DeLOREAN ?

hell ...i'd even take a nissan 350Z ...over that rx-8 any day of the year! :angry:

just wonder... ;)

Beacuse a LOT of the companies you just listed DIDN'T give hasbro and takara the licences. VW specifically said they did not want to be involved with war related products due to their WWII ties in the past. But hasbro is still fighting for the beetle license. Of course to make an alternator bumblebnee

....how about ,

LOTUS ?

LAMBORGINI ?

FERRARI ?

BUGATI ?

DeTOMASO ?

MASERATI ?

DeLOREAN ?

just wonder... ;)

Beacuse a LOT of the companies you just listed DIDN'T give hasbro and takara the licences. VW specifically said they did not want to be involved with war related products due to their WWII ties in the past. But hasbro is still fighting for the beetle license. Of course to make an alternator bumblebnee

hmmm..wierd because,

>>>some of the G1 transformers were based on the lamborgini and volkswagon,correct?

yeah..i heard somewhere that the honda s2000 would be weaponless because honda is a "family company"and doe'snt want too be associated with violence of any kind. true?

i belive ferrari and lamborgini are now owned by the big 3 u.s. car makers..like chevy and dodge...

as far as the more obscure companies like lotus..i would think they would welcome the exposure TF could offer them..welp ;)

the original G1 toys only looked like real cars and had some differences, back then, IP wasn't protected as hotly as it is now.

And I do believe ferrari and lamborgini have remained outside of big 3 control.

anyways, why do you think jazz is no longer a porche?

Edit: Por-SCHE! PORSCHE! No such car as a porche!!! :p

Edited by Dangard Ace

the original G1 toys only looked like real cars and had some differences, back then, IP wasn't protected as hotly as it is now.

very goood points!

-but i belive chrystler bought lamborgini several years ago..could be wrong thou-

:unsure: Is it the same reason why Jazz is no longer called Jazz :p

Honda owns it now. It'll be the name of a small, subcompact, I believe.

the Honda Jazz/Fit is not a will be but already exists. Imagine a 4 door version of the Honda Civic Si hatch back that we have here in the states.

honda_fit-jazz(2002).jpg

(Edited for grammatical content.)
The original G1 toys only looked like real cars and had some differences. Back then, IP wasn't protected as hotly as it is now.

And I do believe Ferrari and Lamborghini have remained outside of big 3 control.

Anyways, why do you think Jazz is no longer a Porsche?

very goood points!

But i believe Chrysler bought Lamborghini several years ago. Could be wrong, though.

Actually, back in the mid-1980s, Chrysler (under the leadership of Lee Iacocca, who gave Ford the Mustang back in the 1960s) owned Lamborghini. The result of their ownership was the Diablo.

Then, in the early 1990s, an Indonesian firm called MegaTech bought Lamborghini from Chrysler. A few years later, MegaTech acquired Vector, an American supercar company that was doomed to begin with. And then, as a result of Indonesia's economic crisis, MegaTech sold Lamborghini to Audi (which is owned by VW; but then again, you already knew that).

Ferrari is owned by Fiat (which still means "Fix It Again, Tony!"), and apparently, GM owns part of Fiat.

the Honda Jazz/Fit is not a will be but already exists. Imagine a 4 door version of the Honda Civic Si hatch back that we have here in the states.

honda_fit-jazz(2002).jpg

Picture's not working for me, man.

Ooh, right. I was referring to a US release. SOrry 'bout that.

The Roush, hands down.

And someone mentioned Lotus earlier... my God, I'd just be giddy if Takara could get a Lotus license. If they could do Cliffjumper as an Exige, that'd be so tight.

Here's a couple thoughts:

How about a GOOD Ironhide? The G1 version SUCKED!!!! There are plenty of vans out there that he could be made from.

Or how about a Blaster, where in vehicle form he would be one of those local radio station promotion vans or something? Maybe push a button and it plays the movie theme? Huh? Maybe not...

I still think Hound should have been an HUMVEE, damnit!