Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Bluestreak? I only knew about Silverstreak...

Quick explanation: The Binaltech release is just called Streak, while the Alternators release will be named Silverstreak (just like the G1 re-issue). So you are right, it is now "Silverstreak". However, both the character and the toy from the G1 series were called "Bluestreak", and some fans still refer to him as such. :)

There's also growing evedience that there will be a Dodge Neon BT.

My money is they'll paint it blue, put some flame decals on the hood, and call it Bumblebee. 

:D

Edited by trueblueeyes

Uhh...what's choroq?

WolfX, Choro Q is a toy line as big as hotwheels in japan. It is made by Takara (the people who make transformers too) Their whole line is based on Super Deformed Cars. Real cars. Like the WRC WRX you see in my picture. THey make really detailed cars. Down to badges and laser printed decals.

Also, they're better known in the US as Penny Racers. I remember buying them for a dollar a pack at Woolworth's. (Remember when the packaging came with a real penny?) They were called that cause if you put a penny on the slot on the back of the car, it does wheelies, donuts, and other tricks.

Bluestreak? I only knew about Silverstreak...

Vostok 7

I think he meant smokescreen. It's funny how people name the Streaker's by the color of the car. The new Silverstreak is actually bluestreak, but because it's silver, it's called silverstreak, go figure. And I guess people get mixed up with the new smokescreen as being bluestreak only because it's blue. :p:D:lol:

The new Silverstreak is actually bluestreak, but because it's silver, it's called silverstreak, go figure.

You sure Pat? I mean that certainly makes sense, but I thought they didn't use the old name bluestreak because Hasbro lost the copyright for the name like they did with the name "Jazz" and a few others? Or did I just hear that from the voices in my head? :unsure:

The new Silverstreak is actually bluestreak, but because it's silver, it's called silverstreak, go figure.

You sure Pat? I mean that certainly makes sense, but I thought they didn't use the old name bluestreak because Hasbro lost the copyright for the name like they did with the name "Jazz" and a few others? Or did I just hear that from the voices in my head? :unsure:

that's just hasbro. Takara I believe can still call them whatever they want. :p:D:lol: I'm just saying this because if you wanted to stay consistant with character names, then "silverstreak's" real name would be bluestreak. That would stay true to the original cartoon.

that's just hasbro. Takara I believe can still call them whatever they want. :p:D:lol: I'm just saying this because if you wanted to stay consistant with character names, then "silverstreak's" real name would be bluestreak. That would stay true to the original cartoon.

:unsure: ...But didn't Takara always refer to "bluestreak" as just plain "Streak"? Not sure, but I am thinking maybe they did. And somebody tell Haskara to give us a blue bluestreak dammit! ;) Didn't E-Hobby do the diaclone bluestreak and red tracks a while back? Be nice to see them again as I didn't get them the first time around.

is silverstreak out yet in america? i heard it was but ive been looking for it for awhile and havent seen it

I haven't seen Silverstreak or Hound Alternators in stores yet. If they are out, they aren't here and I haven't heard of them. Should be very soon though. Although if you can afford it, both Binaltech versions are terrific...I've had zero paint chipping on either after several transformations. :)

Melissa

E-hobby released a show accurate Streak some time ago, but I don't think anyone's released a blue Bluestreak.

And yes, Hasbro lost the rights to Bluestreak. That's why both the Alternator and G1 reissue are named Silverstreak.

I still call him Bluestreak, because that's what I'm used to.

When do Silverstreak and Hound street?

huh? are you asking when do these hit the streets? Well they are already out by takara, but the hasbro versions are slated to come out pretty soon, this month as a matter of fact. According to this list:

Release dates

huh? are you asking when do these hit the streets? Well they are already out by takara, but the hasbro versions are slated to come out pretty soon, this month as a matter of fact. According to this list:

Release dates

I meant the Hasbro ones. I heard this month but didn't know when. Guess I'll keep checking Wal Mart and Target at least once a week.

That sucks... I'm gonna have to wait for Hound until July AND purchase Tracks with DeadEnd..

That's gonna be fun.

Be thankful for that. Here in Canada we just got Side Swipe out in the stores. How's that for being behind the schedule?

Impressive.... :blink:

If they ever release a Hummer it'd better be Ironhide.

Trailblazer better be that Dodge Ram SR-10 everyone's talking about.

If they ever release a Hummer it had better be based on the real deal, not those Fisher*Price clown boxes.

They can use either Ironhide or Trailblazer as either the dodge ram or the hummer. Either works, so long as the other character is the other vehicle. I say Trailblazer for the hummer. More fitting.

They can use either Ironhide or Trailblazer as either the dodge ram or the hummer. Either works, so long as the other character is the other vehicle. I say Trailblazer for the hummer. More fitting.

Actually a Chevy Trailblazer would be more appropriate for TrailBreaker. IMHO

Ironhide really ought to be a van of some sort.

post-26-1084939870.jpg

how about jetfire as a segway!? 

segway.jpg

Nah, that honor belongs to Bumblebee :p

No, that would be Wheelie :lol:

how about jetfire as a segway!? 

segway.jpg

Nah, that honor belongs to Bumblebee :p

No, that would be Wheelie :lol:

..maybe a minicon..? *Dodges tomatoes*

Oh, Anubis.. that avatar's awesome. I saved the image from MSN to my hard drive. :)