G.I. Joe Classified Series 6” figures, Retro 3.75” line, and Ultimates 7” figures

sh9000

56 minutes ago, connor99 said:

This figure is great and the packaging adds to the charm  but it is a little pricey. 

They don’t feel too outrageous in price compared to some of the Japanese figures, so I’d rather get the figures I really want and skip the hasbro stuff even though they’re a little cheaper 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The newest wave is a skip for sure. Ugly repaints of cool figures for an entire line. I still want to get a cool og cartoon Cobra Officer and a Hooded Cobra Commander. I wouldn’t mind the second version of Snakeyes or a Dusty either 

• 2 weeks later...

The Super 7 Ultimates are tempting but I'm trying to resist. I have Snake Eyes and might pick up Storm Shadow and leave it at that.

Some of the  Classified figs look good but half look bad to me. I'm not going to buy 6" and 7" figures and the Ultimates win that fight.

Now the upcoming Super 7 o-ring figs are what I'm most excited about. I think they're going to knock those out of the park, and I'm all in on those.

4 hours ago, danth said:

The Super 7 Ultimates are tempting but I'm trying to resist. I have Snake Eyes and might pick up Storm Shadow and leave it at that.

Some of the  Classified figs look good but half look bad to me. I'm not going to buy 6" and 7" figures and the Ultimates win that fight.

Now the upcoming Super 7 o-ring figs are what I'm most excited about. I think they're going to knock those out of the park, and I'm all in on those.

I’m a bit curious about those O-Ring ones myself.

As far as the bigger super 7 figures, I really love the classic cobra trooper and think that’s another one to add in a collection