One last rally

Ok....

this will be my last chance to try and drum up some last minute support for my Southern Cross merchandise petition. I realise it will probably be about as helpful as a bucket of warm spit.

There are now 185 signatures to this petition. Its not much in the grand scheme of things....but for something that has only had word of mouth for most of its support I dont think that is too bad.

So...any of you who actually want to see Southern Cross based merchandise...please sign my petition. If, for some reason, you feel it is your right to gum up the works and be an a-hole and flame the petition...your name will be removed as the other 3 were....so please do me a favor and do not sign.

Anyway....19 days are left before the year is up on it. I hope to get to 200 signatures by then.

Southern Cross Merchandise Petition

Aside from a Jeanne showerhead, I don't really see much merch potential. The Sparta's weren't that pretty, the Bioroids were extremely ugly, and let's face it, we were damn lucky to get the glitched DVD's.

Aside from a Jeanne showerhead, I don't really see much merch potential. The Sparta's weren't that pretty, the Bioroids were extremely ugly, and let's face it, we were damn lucky to get the glitched DVD's.

What was the dvd glitch??? :huh:

Ok....

this will be my last chance to try and drum up some last minute support for my Southern Cross merchandise petition. I realise it will probably be about as helpful as a bucket of warm spit.

Less, actually.

Sorry, man... I just don't dig the designs that much.

Less, actually.

I know....but if I didnt at least try...then all I could do was bitch. At least I can feel that Ive done something. If HG decides to ignore it...then that is that.

Well....we're now up to 197 signatures total....so only 3 more to go before I can feel like I made my goal. Hell....I was happy when it hit 100 last year. ;)

On the 4th disc, at the end of episodes 16 (last minute) & 19 (the last 5 minutes) there are badly encoded sections that create almost a strobe effect of character & movement flicker (some sort of interlacing problem).

I know....but if I didnt at least try...then all I could do was bitch. At least I can feel that Ive done something. If HG decides to ignore it...then that is that.

This sums my opinion with being civil to HG in regards to Mospeada. If I all I did was bitch and not try to talk with them and assist if possible, what real effect would I have? No more than most MW fans in regards to Toynami...

Cyc

On the 4th disc, at the end of episodes 16 (last minute) & 19 (the last 5 minutes) there are badly encoded sections that create almost a strobe effect of character & movement flicker (some sort of interlacing problem).

And let me guess. They don't plan on fixing it for awhile?

#205. B))

After watching the ADV Southern Cross DVD set, I would have to say the series has grown on me. It's too bad the ending had to be rushed (I'm still confused if the flower's pollen being released in the end will result in all of Gloire's population turning into Zor or not).

As for the flaws on disc 4, I sent my set to ADV a month ago. I've been told that it should take about 4 to 8 weeks from the time they received it before I should expect my set back, so here's hoping the problem's been fixed!

#205. B))

After watching the ADV Southern Cross DVD set, I would have to say the series has grown on me. It's too bad the ending had to be rushed (I'm still confused if the flower's pollen being released in the end will result in all of Gloire's population turning into Zor or not).

As for the flaws on disc 4, I sent my set to ADV a month ago. I've been told that it should take about 4 to 8 weeks from the time they received it before I should expect my set back, so here's hoping the problem's been fixed!

Oh, did I mention that some have already sent in their sets for the fixed dsic, only to recieve another set with the exact same problems in the exact same spots on the 4th disc, plus a disc loose & scratched during shipping? :)

I never did like Southern Cross when I watched Robotech back in 1985. The Mechs were plain butt ugly(non-transforming fighter planes too) and I thought the main characters like Bowie and Dana Sterling were annoying.

And that has what to do with my call for signing this petition?

sorry buddy, there are no images in the Sig. its bad ju-ju. :ph34r:

#205. B))

After watching the ADV Southern Cross DVD set, I would have to say the series has grown on me.  It's too bad the ending had to be rushed (I'm still confused if the flower's pollen being released in the end will result in all of Gloire's population turning into Zor or not).

As for the flaws on disc 4, I sent my set to ADV a month ago.  I've been told that it should take about 4 to 8 weeks from the time they received it before I should expect my set back, so here's hoping the problem's been fixed!

Oh, did I mention that some have already sent in their sets for the fixed dsic, only to recieve another set with the exact same problems in the exact same spots on the 4th disc, plus a disc loose & scratched during shipping? :)

Doh! :blink:

I never did like Southern Cross when I watched Robotech back in 1985. The Mechs were plain butt ugly(non-transforming fighter planes too) and I thought the main characters like Bowie and Dana Sterling were annoying.

Shouldn't this be posted at Robotech.com...ohhhh I see you've posted this thread over there too.

Shouldn't this be posted at Robotech.com...ohhhh I see you've posted this thread over there too.

give it a rest already.

------------------

EXO, great drawing! :)