The New and Improved "What's it worth???" Thread!!

jvmacross

4 hours ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

How much is this Sentinel Riobot Yellow worth with the below issue;Screenshot_20211113-151336_OfferUp.jpg.7f6a957781fe14a3c1cc03e533607e54.jpg

Last few sales on YJA...average out the used sales...

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=&p=RIOBOT+VR-041H&x=36&y=42

Add proxy fees and shipping to your country.....so maybe 50-60 USD

Then deduct about 30% for the damage.......if the damage impedes transformation in any way, it will have a bigger impact on the ultimate price you can get.....essentially the more obvious the damage the lower you need to set your asking price....more so if it keeps it from transforming or maintaining poses, etc...

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All.

What's the going Rate for the Bandai DX Chogokin VF-1J Hikaru?

I see this one on Mandarake sold for about 350 USD before shipping, and I saw one sold for around that on Ebay.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1118205360&lang=en

Are these pretty easy to come by?

I moved about a year and half ago and never took it back out of the box so I guess I don't need it lol

16 hours ago, Capedbaldy said:

Hi All.

What's the going Rate for the Bandai DX Chogokin VF-1J Hikaru?

I see this one on Mandarake sold for about 350 USD before shipping, and I saw one sold for around that on Ebay.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1118205360&lang=en

Are these pretty easy to come by?

I moved about a year and half ago and never took it back out of the box so I guess I don't need it lol

350 USD before proxy/international shipping fees is about the going rate these days for complete "opened" condition sample

• 1 month later...

Hey @jvmacross!You are the pre-order and market guru:hail:

Been a while since I've been on the marketplace but thinking of listing some valks.

I'm trying to figure out  the market prices of all the Delta valks, 01-05, tv's,  Kairos, movie messer.  Arad leader armor.

Frontier valks, alto 25F, 25S skull leader  

snip 

edit: sold all my HMR’s and Most MP’s today

Edited by davidwhangchoi

8 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey @jvmacross!You are the pre-order and market guru:hail:

Been a while since I've been on the marketplace but thinking of listing some valks.

I'm trying to figure out  the market prices of all the Delta valks, 01-05, tv's,  Kairos, movie messer.  Arad leader armor.

Frontier valks, alto 25F, 25S skull leader  

and HMR's vf-1 roy with stand, max, miria and armor 1j. 

and if you know MP's, (there's alot of KO's out there now)    mp-13 Soundwave, mp 29 shockwave, mp grimlock USA.

One or two would be easy enough to find the 3-6 month average market value for you......but I'd have to take a percentage of your sales if I looked up all that info for you....as they say..."time is money" 🤑

With that said.....based on what you are looking to sell, invest some time in finding recent sales info (using the guide posted below) and you will surely get rewarded....

To get you started......

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=&p=DX+VF-31A&x=0&y=0

If you want to be "lazy".....you can just use the average that YJA computes based on sales data for the last 180 days....the info is listed towards the top of the page...keep in mind though, that this will average "all" similar items...in this example the average sales price listed for the Kairos in new, used and every other condition in between....so if yours are MISBSIMSSB (which you are famous for :ohmy:)....you will not be getting the true market price for your item....the upside would be that it would be a great price and you would likely sell it quickly....the opposite would be the case for someone selling a "used" Kairos, which means they would be pricing it too high and may not get much interest......

Of course, in the end, getting a true market value is just the start, it ultimately is all about how much you are willing to sell your item for and how much your buyer is willing to spend for it.....but finding the current market value will at least establish your initial "asking" prices as fair

3 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

One or two would be easy enough to find the 3-6 month average market value for you......but I'd have to take a percentage of your sales if I looked up all that info for you....as they say..."time is money" 🤑

With that said.....based on what you are looking to sell, invest some time in finding recent sales info (using the guide posted below) and you will surely get rewarded....

To get you started......

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch?auccat=&tab_ex=commerce&ei=utf-8&aq=-1&oq=&sc_i=&exflg=&p=DX+VF-31A&x=0&y=0

If you want to be "lazy".....you can just use the average that YJA computes based on sales data for the last 180 days....the info is listed towards the top of the page...keep in mind though, that this will average "all" similar items...in this example the average sales price listed for the Kairos in new, used and every other condition in between....so if yours are MISBSIMSSB (which you are famous for :ohmy:)....you will not be getting the true market price for your item....the upside would be that it would be a great price and you would likely sell it quickly....the opposite would be the case for someone selling a "used" Kairos, which means they would be pricing it too high and may not get much interest......

Of course, in the end, getting a true market value is just the start, it ultimately is all about how much you are willing to sell your item for and how much your buyer is willing to spend for it.....but finding the current market value will at least establish your initial "asking" prices as fair

Thanks for the links to get me on the right path! I used to be on top of my game with values but it's been so long since i've researched. These links are helpful.

the good news is I sold all my MP's and HMR's locally in a large group buy. So i can concentrate on the big boi's ^_^

Definitely will pay you for your time! lol you're the best my man!

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Thanks for the links to get me on the right path! I used to be on top of my game with values but it's been so long since i've researched. These links are helpful.

the good news is I sold all my MP's and HMR's locally in a large group buy. So i can concentrate on the big boi's ^_^

Definitely will pay you for your time! lol you're the best my man!

LOL...yeah...this whole "Market Watch" thing started with the Great Yamato Apocalypse of 2013.....the market got insane fast once the word got out that we may not get Macross VF's again for another few decades! :help: