Possible poll?

Just for fun I want to start a poll in the Others forum for The Number One Ass on MW. :p

Since I was already dubbed an ass, naturally I will be one of the contestants. All contestants will be asked for their consent on being in such a poll.

And yes I am very bored. It's Christmas Eve and I don't even get to go home for the break.

vinnie

oooh oooh!

Add me too!  :lol:

I'd like to see how assy people think I am... you never know. With my bizzare sense of humor and poor sense of taste and timing I might be as hated as Hitler on here and not even know it!

:ph34r:

No, we'd definitely let you know. Right now, you're right behind Hitler, Carl Macek, Max Jenius, and probably me. :p

Edited by Blaine23

oooh oooh!

Add me too!  :lol:

I'd like to see how assy people think I am... you never know. With my bizzare sense of humor and poor sense of taste and timing I might be as hated as Hitler on here and not even know it!

:ph34r:

No, we'd definitely let you know. Right now, you're right behind Hitler, Carl Macek, Max Jenius, and probably me. :p

What's this about Macek being behind Hitler???

:p

I think the one major ass on MW just got himself disqualified by being banned... :lol:

What people are still here?

I thought we could all take the day off. I look up one thing online and decide to take a quick look at MW. I'll guess all be take severals peaks through out the day then.

Hmm now about this poll....

Take a good look at these smiles and guess my answer.

<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/additional_mad.gif" alt=":angry:">:angry::angry:<_>

I thought we could all take the day off. I look up one thing online and decide to take a quick look at MW. I'll guess all be take severals peaks through out the day then.

<_<:angry::angry::angry:<_<

:lol: :lol:

Somehow I knew this would be the answer. :lol:

Vostok 7

<_<:angry::angry::angry:<_<

:lol:

Side note, I love what you put by DR after you banned him, the "Don't cry for me I'm already dead". If that was you. Quite funny.

Nah, it was a joke. I really don't think I'm that big a prick. People just disagree with me and feel the need to cry about it.

I know what you mean, I mean if everyone agreed with you than you wouldn't such be a prick. Just like if everyone accepts my word as gospel, I wouldn't be such an ass. :lol:

vinnie

Nah, it was a joke. I really don't think I'm that big a prick. People just disagree with me and feel the need to cry about it.

I know what you mean, I mean if everyone agreed with you than you wouldn't such be a prick. Just like if everyone accepts my word as gospel, I wouldn't be such an ass. :lol:

vinnie

Yeah, its because I'm a moderator people think that I should be some mindless automaton existing solely to work my way up their ass.