1/48 Blue Roses Custom

min

I took these pictures real quick with my camcorder before having to run to the airport to come home for the holidays. The picture quality isnt that good but my regular camera broke a few week ago. It's basically just a paint job of a roy vf-1s with some takatoys low-vis stickers. I tried to weather it a bit but it didnt come out. Although I think it will look so much better with fastpacks, i havent decied if I want to waste a set on my custom. My skill are pretty shabby compared to a lot of the other customs I see now. Anyways, here are some pictures.

Fighter 1

post-4-1072038307_thumb.jpg

panel lines look blue??!!

Ah damnit I forgot what that is called. Its not blue it has soemthing to do with the CCD chip that digital cameras use to capture light. Its an error in processing. Liek cheap shitty digital cameras, if you take a picture of soemthing black it doesnt come out black you get other speccks of color thats what that blue thing is Oh but it has to do with light not shadows.

hey guys. thanks for the compliments. this custom was actually pretty simple but i dont think i will want to another one. at least not in my studio apartment. there's just not enough room. i had parts everywhere. although it looks black, the color i used is actually a dark blue and the sun wasnt really that bright when i took the pictures. the color that's seen in the magazine photos look more like a dark gray though. i kinda wish i was able to weather it a lot more but wasnt able to achieve that effect. even dark dark black didnt really show up that well against the blue. what can i do about this?

also i didnt really mind the seam on the vf-1s head before too much but after i puttied it, i think it looks so much better w/o the seam. i also sanded out the 'made in china' on the wings which was bugging me.

ill probably do a fast pack when i get back.

panel lines look blue??!!

Ah damnit I forgot what that is called. Its not blue it has soemthing to do with the CCD chip that digital cameras use to capture light. Its an error in processing. Liek cheap shitty digital cameras, if you take a picture of soemthing black it doesnt come out black you get other speccks of color thats what that blue thing is Oh but it has to do with light not shadows.

Yes, what is that called anyway? I hate how all my digital pictures have all these rainbows of colors specs all over the place. How do I minimize them?