Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

The Macross Zero stuff didn't sell well the first time around.

Ah, I see.

I wonder if they are planning to do a VF-5000. To bridge the time of the VF-1 to the VF-11. They already did the VF-4 so I'll just have to wait and see.

They could do the VF-X-4 which is like a white VF-4G with a shorter nose and maybe some other minor differences.

And they could make the VF-9 Cutlass http://www.macross2.net/m3/macrossga/vf-9.htm

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

What about the VF-5000?

And the VF-14 Vampire.

I know there is a transformable 1/100 scale kit for the VF-5000 so I think it's doable. I don't know if the VF-14 has a tranformable kit or not but that would be a nice addition. I think the VF-3000 is too VF-1 looking (albeit more beefed up) that I would pass on getting it. There was also a VB-3 kit so maybe that could be in the works, I would get one just because it looks very different. I'd laugh if they had some type of whale hunter variants coming out.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I could ask, but the response will be mainly wait and see, and support current product.

Next asked question is about M&M TV valks.

Probably get a reply tonight.

i think you already asked about the vt-1 and strike packs and he answered when the vf-1 line is extended...

I could ask, but the response will be mainly wait and see, and support current product.

Next asked question is about M&M TV valks.

Probably get a reply tonight.

Yes please do and I think that the VF-14 looks so good that it deserves to be turned into a scale 1/60 piece of metal and plastic.

i think you already asked about the vt-1 and strike packs and he answered when the vf-1 line is extended...

No, I just asked about the strike parts. I'm asking about M&M because he's saying there's going

To be more VF-1 units.

After he answers, I'll ask about non-cannon schemes like Minmay guard or Paris moon act.

No, I just asked about the strike parts. I'm asking about M&M because he's saying there's going

To be more VF-1 units.

After he answers, I'll ask about non-cannon schemes like Minmay guard or Paris moon act.

Really appreciate you asking all of these questions and then providing the answers. Very cool to see the updates and what may, or may not, happen based on what Mr. K replies.

PS - fingers crossed, kidney sold and wish placed upon a star for either or (but especially both) of the Minmay schemes.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

To be more VF-1 units.

you asked about the vt-1 before and he gave a similar response so i don't think you'll get anything different regarding the vf-1 line.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yep, probably so, I'm waiting on the reply for stands being released seperately.

Then I got one more after that.

but THANK YOU on the M&M's i think you made a lot of people happy as well as further help sink the prices for those on the auctions

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Max and Miriyia are coming 2014, your welcome!

Actual message:

I think it's past a possibility as is just a reality.

ohhh that good news!!!...so i can hold out till then to get them...was eyeing the v2 ones but now that i know it coming out ...i can hold out to get the new ones and be heaps cheaper as well :)

Inevitable on the M&Ms i think, I hope there's going to be an option to buy them withouth the FPs.

It's too early to ask about it, but it's a tricky subject. If released alone, the only super parts would have to color match.

I'd be more inclined to think they'll be issued with their signature colored super parts. Even Bandai released the 1/72's with

Strike packs, you just can't sell blue and red sets stand alone.