Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Just got the confirmation and I got two in a panic waiting for the first email confirmation. I don't think I'll need a second one but ill let you guys know if I change my mind

Edited by DSM

did anyone get email confirmation from HLJ ?

nvm just got it.

Were we only allowed to order 1? because I think ordered two in panic that I never got the first confimation

Just got mine

And yes, I was in panic and tought of gettin a second one, but I rememberd someone in here got in trouble for doing something like that

Edited by mog_kupo

did anyone get email confirmation from HLJ ?

nvm just got it.

Were we only allowed to order 1? because I think ordered two in panic that I never got the first confimation

You should cancel one. I ordered over the limit on an item before and they threatened to cancel all quantities next time they catch it.

I ordered two times but ill send them an email in a bit explaining the mess. That said, it still shows two separate orders in my history meaning that there is still hope for those who didn't get one

Edited by DSM

Guest davidwhangchoi

I see what your trying lol. either way I canceled it. I only need one and hope someone else gets it, good luck guys

it doesn't work that way. once you cancel it it doesn't just come back up, neoexcaliber was just trying to prevent a chance from getting suspended.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

it doesn't work that way. once you cancel it it doesn't just come back up, neoexcaliber was just trying to prevent a chance from getting suspended.

Not to be serious but you guys need to learn to take a joke. lol or laugh out loud implies a laugh and I even said I was kidding the next message. I understood from the get go but it probably somehow got lost in the panic of the pre order