Experten 1/100 VF-5000G

David Hingtgen

These are pre-assembled resin kits. They are expensive because they require more time and skill to assemble than a regular toy, and the moulds have to be made every 20 units. And only 20 are allowed to be sold at a time, so development costs are not spread out as much.

Just a question, are these toys already complete right out of the box or do they need additional assembly?

And what's the material used for these? Because I'm a little curious as to why they cost a lot.

18,000 seems a bit expensive, I do understand they are limited and in low numbers, but we are in the high end toy range with this price. Are these final product pics? or the prototypes?

Edited by Loop

Hrmm, Bariaburu Faita said they are pre assembled. One thing that also bothers me about these is that the screws should have been hidden a little better. The one the goes through the intake cover really bothers me, it seems the intake cover could have covered where the screw is placed.