YF-29: 30 Anniversary Version "VF-1S Scheme"

ff95gj

Where do u live? I'm thinking about just ordering a dozen or more, then just post them to ppl who want them at a decent price - like less than $10AUD once I spread the cost of shipping and postage. Just gotta wait for the storm to blow over and shapeways to come back online.

I'm just concerned at the fragility of these small pieces and what not.

I live in the Philippines, located in South East Asia.

I just receive the bird yesterday,

It s nicer than in picture in fact -_-

just a little couple of seconds after the bird goes out of the box a little cleaning ...et voila B))

post-1438-0-87418400-1352064027_thumb.jpg

post-1438-0-26967500-1352064045_thumb.jpg

Next thing try to to rebuild the green canopy :ph34r:

Have a nice day ...

I just receive the bird yesterday,

It s nicer than in picture in fact -_-

just a little couple of seconds after the bird goes out of the box a little cleaning ...et voila B))

post-1438-0-87418400-1352064027_thumb.jpg

post-1438-0-26967500-1352064045_thumb.jpg

Next thing try to to rebuild the green canopy :ph34r:

Have a nice day ...

did you added the skulls on the rear fins ?

i will add to mine, i have 4 of them of my vf-0a but them are gray... maybe looks good, but i need to wait to have my 30th, in about 20 days :3

did you added the skulls on the rear fins ?

i will add to mine, i have 4 of them of my vf-0a but them are gray... maybe looks good, but i need to wait to have my 30th, in about 20 days :3

yes exactly tail fins skull B)) is the Skull squadron signature not ?!

I use them from an old sticker set of vf1 yamato 1/60 :)

If they had made all the purple bits green, I would love this thing more than I already do.

Totally agree with u but in a point of vue purple bits are fold crystal so color must match but for the canopy no reason ....

yes exactly tail fins skull B)) is the Skull squadron signature not ?!

I use them from an old sticker set of vf1 yamato 1/60 :)

Totally agree with u but in a point of vue purple bits are fold crystal so color must match but for the canopy no reason ....

Ehhh...I suppose but those who know me know that I don't care about anime accuracy (especially when It's something dopey like "fold crystals ooooh"). I just like clear green lightup thingys, I guess. :)

How does the transformation compare to the VF-25 v2? Is it firmer, or does need alot of squeezing to transform it properly?

A little looser but about the same. Legs aren't as solid in fighter mode.

You know, the colors on this anniversary edition's super parts seem like they would look better on Alto's YF-29 than the original ones. I didn't buy the original super parts at the time and now I sort of regret it, but the graphite color on these look much better than the blue on Alto's. I think all it would need is a repaint of the yellow sections to red and it would look great. The price is better than it was at the time Alto's was out too, due to currency exchange rates, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys - even tho I fixed my 29's head turrets, their soft plastic still bothers me, so I uploaded the turrets here;

1 pair; http://www.shapeways.com/model/780990/yf-29-head-turret-1-pair.html?li=

5 pairs; http://www.shapeways.com/model/757633/yf-29-head-turret-5-pairs.html?li=

I have not tested or ordered these yet, so there may be a bounce back if ordered and they find it's too small to print.

I made a little video, nothing great, but a close up in 1080p this pic is only a preview :3 soon i will upload the link here

(i´m making the lining on the durandal superparts, that´s why one is lined and the other don´t )

here is the video :

406859_4711403459984_1631762166_n.jpg

Edited by Drackie

Well now I'm not sure if I got one. Usually you get a payment request pretty quickly and I haven't got one yet, got the confirmation though. The item is showing discontinued as well.

Chris