DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

This just blow my mine. Can you see the big difference?

vG4dP.jpgiFfNf.jpg

There are quite alot of color difference between the two, and they better have painted missiles on both instead just all red as shown on the Ozma armor. But the big one I just noticed is the way missle hatch opens on the chest armor. In the anime that hatch had been shown to open either way with both units. We had a bit of a debate here years ago but Bandai settled it with the DXv1, VF-100 and 1:72 model all used the middle hinges, but now decide to surprise us with a little more than color difference between the 2 unit.

Also the pre-order deadlines for the super packs is at Jan 16th.

http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000013284/

http://p-bandai.jp/t...tem-1000013285/

Is there a group buy for the full armor??

I try to have each Valkyrie with their respective super/armour where possible and also at least one naked Valkyrie. The frontier line so far is making this difficult. But I don't like having multiples of the same Valkyrie... so what will happen when the tornado pack comes out? Hope that a VF-25G comes out by then, or if it only comes out in Alto's scheme - hope that a CF VF-25A comes out so I can slap Alto's (red parts repainted) super pack on that. That's a lot of 'ifs'. Lol.

If you have any of the v1, you could leave those in fighter mode. The fighter mode doesn't look too bad for those in contrast to the battroid mode. That is what I've done with my Alto.

Sweet pics Graham, you should add the 22S too in your next photo shoot :)

The VF-17 is really impressive here and Ozma looks very good among the Yamatos, and he might also be the best bang for the buck of the bunch.

Nah, all my 22S are in fighter mode and I really hate transforming them. Plus with only 1 head laser, it doesn't really fit in. :p

Graham

sweet..is the whole visor clear plastic with green in back?

The front is clear, with green at the back. Not 100% sure if the sides are clear plastic over green (I'm 90% sure they are, but it's hard to tell even looking close up).

Graham