Looks like a rich kid just trying to annoy his neighbors to me.

I've noticed, it's the spoiled kids who don't get an allowance anymore who do stuff like this. A lot of the local guys I know with half-cocked, stupid-loud setups like that, were spoiled as kids. None of the spoiled kids have anything remotely reasonable.

Looks like a fun little hot rod to me, though the stickers annoy me for reasons I can't explain.

Hipster millennials.

Filthy? Oh, come on now. I live outside of Pittsburgh, and we've got sand, brine, and salt all over the roads pretty much 24/7. That's filthy. In comparison, your car is pretty much showroom, lol.

I was forced to take my car to a touchless car wash last week because it came down to leaving this crap to sit on my car or risk having the sealant stripped off my car by chemicals the car wash uses to hose down the car. And you really don't want to leave this shite to sit on the car; brine is especially no bueno.

Thanks AgentOne, and I know what you mean Duke. I try to hose off my car as well. I've lived in coastal areas in the past. Thanks for the showroom comment, but you you can see the dull reflections due to the dirt. She needs at least 2 hours of TLC.

Ohio winters and more specifically, the salt and poor road conditions every spring did quite a number on the undercarriage of my previous car (a Cavalier). It was a structural disaster waiting to happen by the time I got rid of it.

It's the brine. It's so highly corrosive. There are a ton of articles about it online. Sure, it's brilliant at melting ice (and keeping it away), but it destroys both cars and the roads they travel on.

Wow, I stand corrected...

Anyway, anyone watch the new Top Gear episode on Sunday?

I saw it. The race in St. Petersburg could've been so much more interesting and exciting. Yet it was rather boring. The older race to Heathrow was so much more better.

I saw it. The race in St. Petersburg could've been so much more interesting and exciting. Yet it was rather boring. The older race to Heathrow was so much more better.

I actually liked season 22 ep1 of top gear, I thought it was hilarious.

Agent one, i loved the ad, lol

In America you see them everywhere because, while they're arguably junk, they're cheap junk that everyone can buy. In other countries, you only see them because an enthusiast wanted it badly enough. And that's pretty special.

Plus there's something amazingly juxtaposed about an enormous American V8-powered car in little Japan.

When its time to retire my 1st gen Mazdaspeed3, the Focus RS is going to be on my watch list. I think the cost will be similar to the now discontinued Subaru STi hatchback. Hopefully Mazda will release the new 2017 Mazdaspeed3 with awd at around the same time.

When its time to retire my 1st gen Mazdaspeed3, the Focus RS is going to be on my watch list. I think the cost will be similar to the now discontinued Subaru STi hatchback. Hopefully Mazda will release the new 2017 Mazdaspeed3 with awd at around the same time.

Would love an AWD MS3. I haven't cared for the direction Mazda has taken the 3. With the 1st-gen, it was the sportier alternative to the Corolla and Civic but the car has been upscaled to a point of being out of the reasonably priced compact line.

The Focus RS will certainly be on my watchlist, especially if the price starts under 30k.

• 2 weeks later...