VF-0S Battroid

cool8or

Hi guys, I want to share with you my lastest kit: the VF-0S Battroid from Hasegawa. It's painted with acrylic lacques. Metallic finishing were made with Alclad II paints, "steel" color. In the last picture you can see other kits in 1/72, for reference.

The "Fast Pack" leg parts are removable, I put a rare earth magnet in each leg, and a nut in the Fast Pack.

So at least!! I'll have the 100% of my hobby time to work in the Gnerl... stay tuned for WIP updates!!

dpp0052resize.jpg

dpp0050resize.jpg

dpp0049resize.jpg

dpp0053resize.jpg

dpp0055resize.jpg

dpp0057resize.jpg

dpp0058resize.jpg

dpp0060resize.jpg

OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

very long and deep breath

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys from Chile are shocking the world every single day ! :p Congratulations, boss, astouning !!!!

Thank you guys for your comments!

Can I ask you: what brand of paint do you use?

No one special, but in general I have Sherwin Williams. I just go to an automotive painting workshop, and I give them a little amount of the color that I need and they make the mix until equal my color.

I always ask glossy colors, this make my work easier, especially with decals and metalizers. Once applied the decals, I apply a flat coat.

Actually, I only use enamels as color reference, or applications in very small areas. I'm saving a lot of time and money using automotive acrylic paints... you just need to be careful with your health, using mask and air extractors.

But may be you could get automotive paints of the new generation, water solubles... cool.gif

Edited by cool8or

Also love your panel lines, how did you do them?

With Vallejo paints (water based), thinned with Testors acrylic (water) thinner. Just wait a little more and you'll see it in the Gnerl step by step. :)