SV-51 Custom Paint: RMAF 75th Pioneer 'Flying Tigers'

boyarque

Hi alls...

I already have this cannon fodder in my possesion for a few months now....and always I am thinking, I want to repaint this. At first I thought of only doing the weathering...but then, why limit it there?

I can't do the repaint myself of course, so I contacted my friend who previously did an awesome job on my 1/48 VF-1S Roy Focker..

I asked him whether he can turn this:

070520101971.jpg

into THIS!:

airmig29slovakiandigita.jpg

His answer: BRING IT ON!

Will keep this updated with progress report.

Nice. I've always liked gray cammo. How much does this guy charge for custom repaints, anyways?

Quite reasonable for his skills. For example, repainting and weathering my 1/48 VF-1S costs me RM 200 ( approx USD 62 ), repainting my silver Binaltech Argent Meister to G1 scheme with decals costs me RM 150.

Quite reasonable for his skills. For example, repainting and weathering my 1/48 VF-1S costs me RM 200 ( approx USD 62 ), repainting my silver Binaltech Argent Meister to G1 scheme with decals costs me RM 150.

Wow, pretty good price! Does that include shipping, or do you have to go to the guy's place and pass the figure to him yourself?

• 3 weeks later...