The Post Your Desktop thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this post is quite old... but new year, probably a new addon to our system and/or an entire new system... we might be able to show what we got... So new computer setup, new monitor... etc... here's my new look. Yes, I am still using Rainmeter, IronMan, bluevision and added Tron Legacy. BTW, my monitor is a 25" Ultrawide.

post-416-0-58697100-1411178232_thumb.png

post-416-0-70265700-1411178262_thumb.png

Edited by Dangaioh

• 1 year later...

post-21335-0-62121000-1444636867.jpg

sleepy thread awakening! ^_^

Love this wallpaper! :wub::D

Edited.. again.. so hows this then!? :rolleyes::p:D

Im sorry but after thinking about this a little more I have decided that if I want to quote pics then im just gonna do it. Of course I will always consider the annoyance factor of multiple photo quotes and will trim it down where necessary but as its been said there is no rule against it so if you don't like it then you're just gonna have to get over it..

Edited by spanner76

Guest davidwhangchoi

It's precisely as annoying as Shiori and his onslaught of doll pic's.

remember when he came back from the grave as another person? That was short lived once he starting putting up those dolls

Quoting a pic is not against the rules.

Of course it's not against the rules, but it's simply inconsiderate to other members who have to scroll through the same X number of pics just to read a single-line reply.

Also, other forums on the Web use a filter that automatically disables the IMG tag when someone replies to an image post. Why doesn't MW have that feature?

Edited by areaseven

Of course it's not against the rules, but it's simply inconsiderate to other members who have to scroll through the same X number of pics just to read a single-line reply.

Also, other forums on the Web use a filter that automatically disables the IMG tag when someone replies to an image post. Why doesn't MW have that feature?

Bad is good, baby! Down with government!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wouldnt be too annoyed, its no more space hurting as youtube clips embedded on a post (which you and i post) Personally i like both.

Sorry didn't realize it was a problem..