Yamato 1/60 2.0 Stability

Foblander

Sorry I couldn't find an appropriate topic to post under for this specific question. I have noticed between my Focker 1s and Hikaru 1s that the Focker 1s is sturdier than the Hikaru 1s. For example, when in battroid mode Focker's swingbar sits in place without any movement, whereas the Hikaru version has a little give and pushes the nose door back and forth as I try to position it standing. It's really awkward. My Focker is well balanced and the Hikaru is not as a result of the bar moving. Also on my Hikaru the knees are also looser. Enough space to move the shin left and right whereas on my Focker there is barely any movement. Does every valk come out differently or is it just me? Thanks for your input

Sorry I couldn't find an appropriate topic to post under for this specific question. I have noticed between my Focker 1s and Hikaru 1s that the Focker 1s is sturdier than the Hikaru 1s. For example, when in battroid mode Focker's swingbar sits in place without any movement, whereas the Hikaru version has a little give and pushes the nose door back and forth as I try to position it standing. It's really awkward. My Focker is well balanced and the Hikaru is not as a result of the bar moving. Also on my Hikaru the knees are also looser. Enough space to move the shin left and right whereas on my Focker there is barely any movement. Does every valk come out differently or is it just me? Thanks for your input

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...0&start=630

Thanks for your response. I wonder if after the first production yamato loosened it as a result of some people complaining the swingbar was too tight? I plan on buying a vf-1a tv max and I hope the swingbar is as tight as the focker version.

My VF-1A TV Max has a tight swingbar. My VF-1A Hikaru has the same issue as your VF-1S, but it's not big problem. I think every valk comes out different.

My 1S Max is perfectly fine. Do you guys lock the swing bar securely on the indentations on the back plate?

What I'm miffed about is the fact that with fast packs on, I have to push the feet inside [instead of clicking them outwards] otherwise the valkyrie will fall down when in battroid mode. To be honest, I had to do the same thing with VF-0S when the ghost was equipped.

you could try the ff:

adjust that tight joint in the middle where the two pieces of the swing bar are joined before putting it in the crotch slot...

and

don't push the removable cockpit/torso part all the way up. my guide is the gray neck piece should be perfectly horizontal and not tilted back.

My Hikaru VF-1S was pretty tight when it came to the swing bar in battroid mode. I was a little worried when taking it out of battroid mode for the first time since it was so tight in the nose. I haven't noticed much difference in the knees of mine, but I don't transform them that often either.