Still a macross purist, but!!!!!

akt_m

Ok i did a RT fanart :lol: , don't know if it really should stay here. Not finished yet, have to make hair match the rest. Just testing some new techniques doing a roboc...tech character, if anyone wants i could do a step by step tutorial how to achieve the same results...

RTPAINT0001

post-180-1248501701_thumb.jpg

Edited by akt_m

As a fan of the Shadow Chronicles I just have to speak up. You suck!

Look at her Tits & Ass. They're just so normal in size. You made her look like a real humanoid female! That's not what the Shadow Chronicles is about. So much talent wasted.

Thx!!!

It is 3d.. Basically i rendered my base model, then photoshoped it. It was easy and fast to do.

post-180-1248557834_thumb.jpg

This the final:

post-180-1248557814_thumb.jpg

OH, LOL, so she's BOTH !

i used to do that with my friends - photoshopping their bodies with gundam modelkits i photographed to pose similarly...gotta dig those up from my files XD !

good going there!

Look at her Tits & Ass. They're just so normal in size. You made her look like a real humanoid female! That's not what the Shadow Chronicles is about. So much talent wasted.

You are a fan of the SC??? :blink: All it got from me was a respectful nod that HG is finally "producing" something as opposed to raping and pillaging...

Anyway, I must agree, that for her to be a part of the Robowreck universe she will need comic book proportions... :rolleyes:

Otherwise EXCELLENT ANIME GIRL!!!

One question...

IS she running to get finished dressing? Cause the dancer has stocking feet.

You didn't put any visible shoes or BOOTS on her!

To me it just looks odd.

Oh and TY TY TY, for NOT making her need to sew an anti-gravity lift device in her bra to keep SC style tits up!

:)

Thx to all!

One question...

IS she running to get finished dressing? Cause the dancer has stocking feet.

You didn't put any visible shoes or BOOTS on her!

To me it just looks odd.

Oh and TY TY TY, for NOT making her need to sew an anti-gravity lift device in her bra to keep SC style tits up!

:)

Sorry i didn't know she was wearing boots, from RT:SC it seemed as if it were stockings.

Which one of them would be better:post-180-1248724064_thumb.jpgpost-180-1248724132_thumb.jpg

As for the body, i can't do much to change...

Edited by akt_m

Tutorial

th_26452_step01a_122_479lo.jpg

First step is to own a rigged 3d model. I guess the most dificult one XD

th_26453_step01b_122_101lo.jpg

Then all you need to do is pose it...

th_26455_step01c_122_130lo.jpg

... and render.

th_26456_step02_122_565lo.jpg

Now i photoshoped the rendered image, so it would have better colours and facial proportions.

th_26457_step03_122_562lo.jpg

Ariel's uniform is tight to her body (don't know the right word for it), so i just painted some layers with the colours i wanted, then all you need to do is multiply it with the bellow layer.

th_26462_step04_122_972lo.jpg

I outlined the image, so it wouldn't look 100% CG.

th_26466_step05_122_770lo.jpg

Did a sketch of her hair...

th_26471_step06_122_194lo.jpg

... then did some polishment to it. All you need to do is use the smudge tool and have some time doing it, using a tablet can make things a lot easier. Using automatic blur tools(gaussian blur etc..) won't give a good output.

th_26476_step07a_122_27lo.jpg

Now i just used some background i already had. Changed it's colours by changing the hue.

th_26477_step08_122_827lo.jpg

Did some of the smaller details at her face.

th_26479_step09_122_78lo.jpg

Star Dragon asked for some boots, since i already had some boots models, i rendered it at almost the same position, then copy and pasted on top of it.

th_26481_step10_122_562lo.jpg

I just adjusted the boots(colour, contrast, brightness, levels) so it would meet the same results(or almost) as the rest of her body when multiplied with the red colour. Did 2 layer copies of the entire body final image, without the backgrounds. I changed the perspective at one of the copies, then motion blured both.

th_26482_step11_122_998lo.jpg

Final result with all layers on.

Edited by akt_m

I have to agree with Roy Focker. To be a good Shadow Chronicles artist, THIS should be your reference point for the female anatomy......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9QI18-Bpo

Taksraven

Never seen shadow chronicles, but I am a fan of threads that will probably never be locked discussing tits and ass. Its one of those MW loopholes.

"A thread about a woman's anatomy?!?! How dare you! Oh wait... It is about the body of a Macross animated girl, then crotch shots away!!"

I guess you have to lower your fly to blow your nose, considering where your mind's at. :p

Never seen shadow chronicles, but I am a fan of threads that will probably never be locked discussing tits and ass. Its one of those MW loopholes.

"A thread about a woman's anatomy?!?! How dare you! Oh wait... It is about the body of a Macross animated girl, then crotch shots away!!"

The guy that loves to discuss and display his nekkid man body trying to get a thread about female anatomy locked...

hmmmmm....

The guy that loves to discuss and display his nekkid man body trying to get a thread about female anatomy locked...

hmmmmm....

Dude.. I don't want ANY thread about naked women locked. I am just pointing out the irony.

There's no irony. It's a thread about fanart, not about naked women. It's just too bad that some people can't accept it as that without making it nosebleed theatre or the people that complain about those people.

But the thread stays open because it's a legitimate thread, not because of some hidden MW agenda of ways to talk about T&A.

I mean do we really need to hide our agenda to talk about boobies... I say no... it's pretty obvious we all do.

Funbags FTW!