WTF: The Movie! (Viewmaster)

The best part was the old ad for Viewmaster. They made a point that since Jodie Foster was in the ad, she could be in the film. To hell with that I say, dig up Henry Fonda and put him in the film. His "acting" would still be less wooden than Fosters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5QGd-0X3bg...player_embedded

Taksraven

When I was a kid, I seldom used to use my Viewmaster for its intended purpose. Instead, it made a cool if slightly unusual looking spaceship toy.

I did that too.

It also made a sweet CLANG! when you pulled the frame advance lever and didn't have a disk in it. Perfect for lasers(well, for some warped definition of lasers that made a CLANG! noise)!

It looks like the thread title and subtitle were edited. My original intention was for this thread to encompass all of the crappy Hollywood movies in development that are based on preexisting properties, not just View-Master. I figured it would be better than adding a new thread (at this point) every week for something that won't garner more than a few posts, then enter into obscurity. What do the mods think?

I think the NES Zapper had a better Lazer-clang . The View-Master's clang was just awesome on its own. ^_^

It looks like the thread title and subtitle were edited. My original intention was for this thread to encompass all of the crappy Hollywood movies in development that are based on preexisting properties, not just View-Master. I figured it would be better than adding a new thread (at this point) every week for something that won't garner more than a few posts, then enter into obscurity. What do the mods think?

I think the NES Zapper had a better Lazer-clang . The View-Master's clang was just awesome on its own. ^_^

The damned language filter changes the bluer words of the English language, Even in the freakng private messages!!!