Welcome to the new Macross World Forums

Shawn

I'm going on a crash 'Skins' course this weekend

http://www.ibplanet.com/

Members are VERY WELCOME to throw out some ideas.

Wonder if I could get Gaoquel to do it...LOL

S

Easy! Just threaten to take MW off the air again.... and you will see how fast skins will start to pop up. :lol:

Or perhaps we could have an official MW forum skin competition or something.

Got ask a few things.

Can we move any of the old topics to these new boards? I think the mods might have a few in mind. Like some of the pinned topics or the last 5 most current thread and don't forget the ones on the Admin forum for example.

Guest JsARCLIGHT II

I freaking FINALLY got in. If one of the mods or admins is reading this, see if you can activate my JsARCLIGHT account for me so I can use that one... or failing that delete it and rename this account to JsARCLIGHT.

For those not in the know: I registered and my AOL account never recieved my registry email. I tried to change the email address and it still didn't work. So basically my JsARCLIGHT account is fubar and needs to get erased. Could one of the powers that be then change this account name back to JsARCLIGHT for me? JsARCLIGHT II makes me sound like a really bad movie sequel.

Other than the giant hassle getting in the front door the new digs are nice...

Did you bring the Yoshinol along ? :ph34r:

Knowing Shawn, he probably left the stock on that shelf in the closet at Graham's place. Which means the Sith lord is in control of the Yoshinol...we'll never get any now. :(

Guest JsARCLIGHT II

I was under the impression that when we enter our old post counts from the original board that we'll have the same count from before...

... or maybee not.

Board transfers are always usually fatal to the membership histories...

I was under the impression that when we enter our old post counts from the original board that we'll have the same count from before...

... or maybee not.

Board transfers are always usually fatal to the membership histories...

Shawn said he would get around to changing the post counts.

Guest JsARCLIGHT II

I just looked at the member info screen and it would appear that our old post counts will be part of the "history" section.

Oh well, a new beginning for all then. B)

I just looked at the member info screen and it would appear that our old post counts will be part of the "history" section.

Oh well, a new beginning for all then. B)

You could always ask for the mods to bump your post count. But then you would have like 3000 posts perday.... and that would attract alot of unwanted attention. <_<