1/48 VF-1A CF

Anubis

Which head would you prefer on your VF-1 CF?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which head would you prefer on your VF-1 CF?

• Would prefer the A model head
    • Would prefer the J model head but would settle with the A
    • Would only buy it if it was a J model

This is kind of going back to the thread in the old forum, but I'm kind of curious to actually see a tally of who would really like what. This of course assumes Yamato makes a 1/48 VF-1 CF, which I really hope they do for next year. Also, I hope the color will be darker than the 1/60 CF, more like the TRU version than the regular release. I look forward to you guy's feedback.

Personally, I would like to see a J model CF, since no one's done one before and it would be something nicely different. But if Yamato goes with the A model I'll still have no problem buying old faithful.

I dunno... I always considered the 1A to be most obvious choice for the brown bandit. It's just so generic and perfect for the name "cannon fodder".

I was under the impression that the cannon fodder 1J was an Animefriend invention.

I'd like to see a 1J CF released. The 1A head is getting a little played out IMHO.

I was under the impression that the cannon fodder 1J was an Animefriend invention.

In the episode where Minmay and Kaifun are kidnapped by Kamjin's forces. Episode thirty-something. There is at least one brown VF-1J. I believe one of the Zentradi power suits kicks it right in the cockpit as the VF-1J runs towards it.

Randy aka Powered Convoy

Since the CF color scheme is not exactly everyone's favorite, this would be the perfect case to have BOTH A & J heads included to sweeten the deal. It'll be cool to have 3 of these on a shelf - a 1J CF leading two 1A squaddies.

What he said. :)

1A Head for the CF for me!!!!!! With DYRL? CF paint scheme, ofcourse.

If Yamato want to start getting serious with TV versions, they'd have to resculpt a new VF-1A head. Then that's the time we get to see more 1A MAX and KAKIZAKI customs. ;)

But I don't really mind if the 1/48 line ends with the VF-1J just as long as it comes with the GBP ARMOR. (Especially now that we'll be having a VF-1S HIKARU DYRL? soon! :lol: )