1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Finally had some time to try transforming my Nora:

I think I might like its Gerwalk as much as its Fighter mode.

I can't wait to get my VF-0S in the mail. After that it's on to Macross Plus stuff... :ph34r:

nice! makes me wanna transform my Nora too, it's been awhile... cross your fingers you get the updated VF-0S w/ tighter joints... ^_^

More Pics of my VF-1A CF in gerwalk mode to fighter mode and a pose from a familiar scene in SDF Macross.

Nice pictures, the destroyed VF-1 in the middle of a field of flowers is probably my favorite image out of the original SDFM series.

second batch of hauls awaiting to be displayed...

Oh! I wish customs would allow me to pass such a large shipment :(

Oh! And I also wish I had the money for such shipment :rolleyes:

Congrats Mave! Enjoy it!

Finally! Love that feeling of opening a sealed case. Woo Hoooooo......

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

:blink: Holy Crap Agent!!!! :blink: do you have your own Hobby store? That is a S@#$#t load of VT-1's you got there straight from Yamato I just noticed it as I was scrolling futher down to your post. Are you planning on selling those cheap. Come to think of it I should check my e-mail to see my VE-1 is ready to ship.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Finally! Love that feeling of opening a sealed case. Woo Hoooooo......

DSC00325.jpg

Yo man that's just f ucking ridiculous! Gimme one of those damn cases! :lol: Congrats on the haul bro! Is that second case full of VT-1's or something else? If I can leave these damn 1/48's alone I might be able to start back on my 1/60 collection. :ph34r:

Yo man that's just f ucking ridiculous! Gimme one of those damn cases! :lol: Congrats on the haul bro! Is that second case full of VT-1's or something else? If I can leave these damn 1/48's alone I might be able to start back on my 1/60 collection. :ph34r:

No that's just wrong, showing off like that. :lol:

Dang, those are two big hauls - very awesome.

So I decided to finally try Gerwalk mode on my DX Armored Ozma. I've had the toy for a while now, but I'd avoided Gerwalk mode because of unflattering photos of DX toys in Gerwalk I'd seen on various sites. After finally transforming it to Gerwalk, it turns out that I actually kind of like it! But only if it's on the stand and you aren't viewing it head-on. ;)

It was kind of a pain getting it the way I wanted though. The chest area is really cramped in Gerwalk, with the Armored wing attachments, shoulders, hip armor, chest armor, and shoulder missile pods all making for a very crowded fit. And yes, I know the tampo on the shoulders is coming off. <_<

P1000318.jpg

P1000319.jpg

P1000321.jpg

P1000320.jpg

Dang, those are two big hauls - very awesome.

So I decided to finally try Gerwalk mode on my DX Armored Ozma. I've had the toy for a while now, but I'd avoided Gerwalk mode because of unflattering photos of DX toys in Gerwalk I'd seen on various sites. After finally transforming it to Gerwalk, it turns out that I actually kind of like it! But only if it's on the stand and you aren't viewing it head-on. ;)

It was kind of a pain getting it the way I wanted though. The chest area is really cramped in Gerwalk, with the Armored wing attachments, shoulders, hip armor, chest armor, and shoulder missile pods all making for a very crowded fit. And yes, I know the tampo on the shoulders is coming off. <_<

haven't done gerwalk yet... did you use the add'l parts for supporting gerwalk mode?

hi guys, this is really a great thread!

i have just completed the jet mode for my armored VF-25F,

in the end i kind off decided to stick to the canon scheme,

but still retain the black armor plus some metallic here and there.

i cant show gerwalk/battroid mode yet cos i havent finished painting the rifles and hands

was supposed to finish them this weekend but i was travelling and forgot to bring the related sprues.

so i js contnued with what i had brought along with me,

and here are some shots i made at the hotel

Picture001-19.jpg

Picture003-16.jpg

Picture005-20.jpg

Picture006-18.jpg

Picture007-15.jpg

Picture008-17.jpg

Picture011-17.jpg

Picture015-13.jpg

Picture016-14.jpg

Picture017-15.jpg

hi guys, this is really a great thread!

i have just completed the jet mode for my armored VF-25F,

in the end i kind off decided to stick to the canon scheme,

but still retain the black armor plus some metallic here and there.

i cant show gerwalk/battroid mode yet cos i havent finished painting the rifles and hands

was supposed to finish them this weekend but i was travelling and forgot to bring the related sprues.

so i js contnued with what i had brought along with me,

and here are some shots i made at the hotel

Picture003-16.jpg

That is beautiful.

Awesome work! ^_^

Awesome work as usual!

I can't believe you're working on models while travelling... :lol: But I thank you for your dedication!

Wow, that's simply too awesome!

That is beautiful.

Awesome work! ^_^

Thanks alot guys!

Its ur comments that make it so worthwhile for me :D

After my macross hiatus due to that movie called revenge of the fallen,

its good to be back!

Man, I'm so pissed off! I lost my camera in June and I finally figured out how to get my landing pose all correct with what I've got... Finally, those DS game cases prove their worth.

ouch!!! :unsure: